Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Walkway to VB from Cabana Tower?

Jan 30, 2017
Charlotte,NC
Will there be a way to get from Cabana Bay over to VB that is easy without having to go to the front of the hotel and around? They look like they will be mere steps from each other based on the photos of construction. Thanks!

As far as I know, that is unknown at this time. I would guess there'll be a walkway right to the front entrance of VB.

Maybe we may have already seen part of the walkway ? Many of the entrance photos show a walkway with handrails leading to the volcano bay entrance... Wondering if that will eventually lead to Cabana bay

There will be a way to get to VB from that side of the resort. It looks like you will just go between the new towers and the front CBBR parking deck. There is a sidewalk leading up to the entrance that is next to that small round building in the front that may be a walkway from the CBBR parking lot.

I don't see them encouraging people to park at CB and walk to VB. As it is they'll be fighting with people over that even if there's no direct path.

I don't see them encouraging people to park at CB and walk to VB. As it is they'll be fighting with people over that even if there's no direct path.
Agreed.

I think we have to remember that this is a Value hotel... as someone else pointed out, not even Hard Rock, which is pretty close to USF, has it's own park entrance. If CBBR gets one, expect the prices to adjust accordingly to your new "amenity".

Agreed.

I think we have to remember that this is a Value hotel... as someone else pointed out, not even Hard Rock, which is pretty close to USF, has it's own park entrance. If CBBR gets one, expect the prices to adjust accordingly to your new "amenity".

As @Universalfanboy says there will be a path to the main entrance. I bet they'll key lock it like they do with the bridge.