WaterWorld | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

WaterWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Per USH facebook group while not showtimes were listed for today Water World is having a show right now for any guests in park

Reactions: Mad Dog
Let's also remember that we are not entitled to (and may not get) an exhaustive explanation of what happened and how the performer is doing. If shows have resumed, that means they figured out what wrong and are confident it is avoidable/is unlikely to happen again.

With that said, I have heard things are going in the right direction for the affected performer and wish him well.

Just popping in to say that after years and years of watching the show on YouTube, I finally got to see this in-person last week and absolutely loved it. Got to meet Greg during the post-show M&G and he's such a nice dude.

Hoping the rumors are true that this is coming to Orlando!

Just popping in to say that after years and years of watching the show on YouTube, I finally got to see this in-person last week and absolutely loved it. Got to meet Greg during the post-show M&G and he's such a nice dude.

Hoping the rumors are true that this is coming to Orlando!
If you ever come back and there is a night show, I really recommend that as well.

Orlando has a few unused stadiums correct? Fear factor and the one in lost continent. They’d be rebuilt I imagine but the space is there

If I had to guess WaterWorld was just a stand-in for Springfield while they waited to get clearance from Fox/Disney. Probably nothing to see here

Reactions: Freak
Oh yes, I definitely stopped multiple times on my way to/from Jurassic to watch the seaplane get launched. It's so amazing to see in person.

Also liked the view from Wardrobe as well, I'd stop by the window & watch the explosive finale lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: saint.piss