Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Web Slingers (DCA)

I mean, Mission Breakout was touring The Collector's emporium, to then only wave hands by request of a trash panda.

Going to take a guess, Spidey is recruiting guests to WEB, and gets called to stop Vulture and/or Mysterio, and guests join Spider-Man in part to see superheroic action up close. Not exactly a something going wrong, but something that does come pretty freaking close.

I mean, Mission Breakout was touring The Collector's emporium, to then only wave hands by request of a trash panda.

Going to take a guess, Spidey is recruiting guests to WEB, and gets called to stop Vulture and/or Mysterio, and guests join Spider-Man in part to see superheroic action up close. Not exactly a something going wrong, but something that does come pretty freaking close.
I really hope Mysterio is the main villain of the ride. That opens the door for all sorts of cool visual effects. I wouldn’t be opposed to the Sinister Six being the main villains of the ride.

I really hope Mysterio is the main villain of the ride. That opens the door for all sorts of cool visual effects. I wouldn’t be opposed to the Sinister Six being the main villains of the ride.

Honestly, I'm betting Mysterio. Out of all the Spidey villains, he seems like the one that'd work really well for an mini-Runaway Railway. Especially; as you see what he's seemingly doing in Far From Home, it would make a lot of sense for them to capitalize on it.

It could also make sense, if they used him due to them being able to get both Holland and Jake into shooting for the attraction during FFH's production.

After seeing a video of the bland Ant Man shooter ride in Hong Kong, I am now nervous for our Spider Man ride. I hope they step up their game and do a better job with Spider Man.

Honestly, I'm betting Mysterio. Out of all the Spidey villains, he seems like the one that'd work really well for an mini-Runaway Railway. Especially; as you see what he's seemingly doing in Far From Home, it would make a lot of sense for them to capitalize on it.

It could also make sense, if they used him due to them being able to get both Holland and Jake into shooting for the attraction during FFH's production.

It would also explain why they haven’t announced more details/concept art. This way, they can show Mysterio at D23 after Far From Home has been released.