Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What are some non-horror IPs that would make good mazes

Would something like Newgrounds' IPs count? I feel like it could be a maze that's both horror and comedy that is either 3-D or not.

Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

If it worked for Alice it could be a band of creepy characters as you are injected onto the bus. Cue the spinning entry...

Netflix's You would fit the event absolutely perfectly, although creating an original house around the same general concept wouldn't be that hard.

Hollywood's Mummy does not have Brendan Fraser saying " I would have enjoyed myself too if I had GOTTEN MY CUP OF COFFEEE!"

HHN Hollywood should have a Mummy (1999) maze that gives the west coast a place for that line to exist in LA (even though that line is not in the movie).

Now... is a Mummy (1999) maze likely to ever happen given that there is a Revenge of the Mummy attraction and they had one back in the day as a day time walk through... well I would not be shocked if after the "80's comedy" trend (Ghostbusters, Killer Klowns and the planned Beetlejuice maze) HHN on both coasts goes "80's/90's Action" with the Mummy (1999), Jurassic Park, and maybe Terminator.

Pan's Labyrinth
Goosebumps
Blade Runner
Terminator
Men In Black
Robocop
Edward Scissorhands
Wizard of Oz
Mortal Kombat
Coraline
Several of my favorite suggestions…

Twin Peaks
Pink Floyd’s The Wall
What We Do In The Shadows
Gremlins
Jumanji
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
I saw so many people happy that Game of Thornes was dropped, but it would've been a cool house. I barely knew about the show and I was excited about it lol.

EDIT: Welp I just realized this is under HHN Hollywood lmao. Really thought this was under HHN Orlando.

Last edited:
A Plague Tale: Innocence/Requiem. Only issue would be how they would make the huge swarms of rats work.

I love del Toro’s work. Pan’s Labyrinth could be amazing honestly.

I’d love to see a maze that expands on the mythology behind the world of Pan- the fairy kingdom, the Pale Man’s underworld, etc. What we didn’t see from that film. Maybe they can even pull stuff from the unused concepts or that book.

I’d love to see a maze that expands on the mythology behind the world of Pan- the fairy kingdom, the Pale Man’s underworld, etc. What we didn’t see from that film. Maybe they can even pull stuff from the unused concepts or that book.
This. I think an original maze that is sort of an extension to the film would be fantastic. Allows for creativity with the world. Collab with del Toro and it could be stellar and beautiful.