What do you shoot with? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

What do you shoot with?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You can't pass up a $214 fisheye.:lol:

Really excited to play around with it.

Next lens will probably be a few months. I want to save up and buy a 18-200mm rather than buying a 55-250. I'd rather have one lens to walk around with.

You really cant beat that price. $85 cheaper than I got mine for :lol:

Focusing was the hardest part for me to nail with this lens until someone pointed out to me I was able to focus zoom in live view and be able to get a better idea on whether or not I was focused or not.

You get the A37 yet? Curious to see how yo like it

Thanks for asking,
Got it but haven't really played with it yet, I went to Tyrone to get a 35mm/1.8 only to find that the camera store is gone, so I waiting for a few auctions online to really jump in.
I am going to search a few tutorials, amd run through the functions and then head over to Sawgrass an give it a whirl next weekend.

Thanks for asking,
Got it but haven't really played with it yet, I went to Tyrone to get a 35mm/1.8 only to find that the camera store is gone, so I waiting for a few auctions online to really jump in.
I am going to search a few tutorials, amd run through the functions and then head over to Sawgrass an give it a whirl next weekend.

Online is where I usually get all my stuff. I only have 1 camera shop local and they dont sell anything Sony an that fine since you cant get some great deals on Ebay and other sites like you are doing

Lens is on the way, $40 cheaper than retail. Now we will see if I can do anything with it when I go back to Xmas town in a couple of weeks.

Sigma just came out with a 35mm f/1.4 that so far has tested really well that Im eye balling. Its not exactly cheap and not sure if I want to plunk down that much just yet. I want upgrade to the A77 next year so any new lenses will have to wait.

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/the-...stunning-optical-performance-and-samyang-too/

Got my lens and played a little with it last night, gonna play some more with Xmas lights tonight.

One thing I really hate about the alpha is the zoom function.

Zooming in live mode?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know this...

But I believe I will be getting the Fisheye for Xmas. :lol:

Some peeking under the xmas wrapping. Looks like 2012 is the year of the Fisheye :lol:

Santa is bringing me a new Ape Case camera bag. :happy: