Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

There was a permit filed last month for interior demolition and renovations. It doesn't sound like anything to get excited about, but maybe there's more to it?

bbpermit.jpg

bbpermit2.jpg

It will be interesting to see if the screamin swings aka Project Jethro will still be built in the same location as originally planned. Personally, I think it would be better off in either Morocco replacing one of the less enjoyable attractions, or near Iron Gwazi to provide balance to the area once the coaster opens.

This Chick FIL A (that will admittedly crowd that area more so on high volume days then ever before) will open before Iron Gwazi.

Blame the Chicken, he has been delaying Gwazi all along!

The one at Mercedes Stadium, whose main tenant plays almost exclusively on Sundays, is closed on Sundays - including Super Bowl Sunday when the game was there in 2019.
There's a part of me that really admires how much revenue they are willing to give up to stick to their morals over corporate greed. Of course their morals suck, so there's that.

I’m really intrigued to see how this plays out, as (what I believe to be) the first 3rd party restaurant in Seas parks. If tastefully integrated, I have no problem with this.
The place is already themed so as long as Chick-Fil-A doesn't mess with the theming and doesn't throw up a garish sign (preferably they would have a themed sign), then it should be fine. But of course there's the Panda Express in USH still and that's certainly not tasteful so it could go either direction, I guess.

I like Chick fil a, but I really liked Bengal Bistros food. Why do all these theme parks have to get so lazy and allow Chick Fil A’s and Panda Expresses and Starbucks and McDonalds and Papa Johns into their theme parks?