Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Where in the World is Buzzy (the AA)?

It somewhat shows of a testiment; that I'm actually surprised that Security didn't handle the situation, before it took place. Shouldn't there of been checks and measures to ensure that a space like this; would've had some form of personnel to keep watch?

It somewhat shows of a testiment; that I'm actually surprised that Security didn't handle the situation, before it took place. Shouldn't there of been checks and measures to ensure that a space like this; would've had some form of personnel to keep watch?
It’s especially interesting because @Marni1971 has stated that people have been fired over Matt Sonswa and Backdoor Disney’s urbex videos around Wonders. I would’ve thought security would’ve increased.

Sonswa recently uploaded a video from Discovery Island that interestingly was filmed during the day. How he got there I have no idea, but again, how he wasn’t caught is also amazing. Discovery Island is a major legal issue for Disney, you would think they could at least install security cameras on the island.

To bring this up, Backdoor Disney has apparently been arrested; over them apparently stealing Buzzy from Wonders of Life.

So please explain to me how a man can steal a dishwasher sized piece of equipment from ten feet off the ground and remove it from a theme park?

It didn’t happen. But he was arrested.

Also my understanding is no one got fired over Backdoor. Other sites though.... especially news today ones....

So apparently the Buzzy AA from Cranium Command has gone missing / was stolen a few weeks ago. However, he was marked for archiving on a recent visit by @backdoordisney on Twitter. @backdoordisney claims that OCSD searches his house looking for it thought, so it was more than likely stolen. Also, some of stated that it was forcibly taken with multiple hydraulic hoses and electronics carelessly cut.

All of this is currently unconfirmed by Disney or OCSD.

So please explain to me how a man can steal a dishwasher sized piece of equipment from ten feet off the ground and remove it from a theme park?

It didn’t happen. But he was arrested.

Also my understanding is no one got fired over Backdoor. Other sites though.... especially news today ones....

I think it happened but Buzzy never left the building

So apparently it was taken weeks ago, but Disney didn’t realize it till today. Backdoordisney was in the building at the time they realized it was gone, but it looks like he/she didn’t actually take it.

Gotta be honest... this is freaking hilarious. DisTwitter has gone into search mode! #FindBuzzy :lol:

BDD says the police showed him photos of cut hydraulic lines and fluid was all over. Very suspicious there would be pressure after all these years.

A real theme park mystery. Gotta love it!

Here's my guess: Buzzy was stolen by some maintenance and other CMs as part of a coordinated plan. It would require several people to remove, distract, and even more to turn a blind eye. Buzzy is gone but it ain't Backdoor Disney (or likely anyone in the community's) who did it.
I was imagining a crew dressed as a family and they cut it, dropped it into a stroller, and walked out of the park undetected.