Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Where in the World is Buzzy (the AA)?

I actually toured that area around when I was first hired for Festivals. There's literally no one around in that building except the occassional orientation for the upcoming festival people, so I can see how CMs could have cut it down with enough people looking away. How it could have gotten out of the building is a totally different story.

Last edited:
Not to mention names, but one of the main Disney bloggers, and wannabe predictor of just about everything in Orlando, in his earlier blogger years was once caught retail theft from Disney stores and was charged.

Not to mention names, but one of the main Disney bloggers, and wannabe predictor of just about everything in Orlando, in his earlier blogger years was once caught retail theft from Disney stores and was charged.

That dude is straight up clownshoes.

I don't know who that is because I don't follow Orlando really at all, but I'm also surprised a certain blogger who enjoys fat shaming, transphobia, blocking (and sometimes trolling) everyone who disagrees with them, and belittling peanut allergies is still invited to any park event.

Although for all I know, that is the same person. :D

I don't know who that is because I don't follow Orlando really at all, but I'm also surprised a certain blogger who enjoys fat shaming, transphobia, blocking (and sometimes trolling) everyone who disagrees with them, and belittling peanut allergies is still invited to any park event.

Although for all I know, that is the same person. :D

It's Alvey same to me. :)

I agree. Believe me, I could talk about that all day... but there are better things to discuss.

Getting back on topic, how is it known for sure that the person mention in the report is BDD? Does/Did WDW Crane know BDD personally to make the connection? As I said above, I don't really follow Orlando news, so I have no idea how credible that twitter account is.

I agree. Believe me, I could talk about that all day... but there are better things to discuss.

Getting back on topic, how is it known for sure that the person mention in the report is BDD? Does/Did WDW Crane know BDD personally to make the connection? As I said above, I don't really follow Orlando news, so I have no idea how credible that twitter account is.

It is BDD but we only know he was charged with the clothing theft. Two stories are being conflated as one (clothing in August, rumored AA in Nov/Dec)