Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Where in the World is Buzzy (the AA)?

I agree. Believe me, I could talk about that all day... but there are better things to discuss.

Getting back on topic, how is it known for sure that the person mention in the report is BDD? Does/Did WDW Crane know BDD personally to make the connection? As I said above, I don't really follow Orlando news, so I have no idea how credible that twitter account is.
We know it is him because the story he told (the questioning, wanting to see his phone, search, etc) lines up with the official report.

We know it is him because the story he told (the questioning, wanting to see his phone, search, etc) lines up with the official report.
His story understandably omits the attempt the flee, and getting tapped out by the cops.

I’m surprised he didn’t just totally disappear. The story as the details are coming out has got to be pretty embarrassing for him.

IDK much about the guy in the video, but going over his content it kinda reminds me of those who pretend to be Police or wear a bunch of military metals they didn't earn. Like the rush of what they can get away with and pushing the boundaries like they're trying to get caught.

I'm curious though. If Buzzy's clothes went for $8,000...

How much do you think a Candlelight Processional robe set would go for...

... Asking for a friend...
I don’t know, but it leads me to an interesting thought. How hard is going to be for them to prove this was actually stolen? For example I have a very large collection of Disney costumes all of which I obtained completely legitimately both through property control and Salvation Army. How would they prove this was stolen and not sold through one of these means. The theft seems pretty obvious in this case but just being devils advocate and looking at what they may use a defense this seems like a legitimate route they could go since the burden of proof will be on them to prove it was stolen. We’ve also seen a track record from Disney of essentially one hand not knowing what the other was doing and putting things up for sale that weren’t supposed to be. The Colonel from Adventurers Club being a great example.

So just as I mentioned in another thread, all too often, one hand doesn't know what the other is doing at Disney and we end up with a situation like this. We knew Buzzy was tagged for removal by WDI so it always made sense that he was never actually stolen and WDI just took him without informing ops.

..here's a question I have.

..could this just of been Disney's actions on wanting to remove Buzzy altogether? Regardless of BDD, they did begin work on the Play Pavilion (as I assume we're calling it for the time being) by resurfacing the dome structure.

I am probably way off-kilter, but I have to wonder if this was already the plan from the get-go.

..here's a question I have.

..could this just of been Disney's actions on wanting to remove Buzzy altogether? Regardless of BDD, they did begin work on the Play Pavilion (as I assume we're calling it for the time being) by resurfacing the dome structure.

I am probably way off-kilter, but I have to wonder if this was already the plan from the get-go.

I don't know yet.