Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which Busch Gardens?

Which one?

• Total voters
BGW is one of the most beautiful parks in the country. And even though it isn't really chocked full of coasters the 5 they have are all better that the ones they have at BGT. Alpengiest>Montu, Apollo's Chariot>Kumba, Loch Ness Moster is simply a classic, but Griffon and Sheikra are pretty much a tie. Oh, and let's not forget Dar Kastle.

I just think Williamsburg is far better themed and a much more well rounded and complete park. If it rains you can actually do things. :shrug:

I compelatly agree except montu > alpengiest. I really did not like alpengiest when I went to BGW. I found it very very rough and it was my least favorite coaster at the park

I don't really like Busch Gardens Tampa. The first time I visited was a couple years ago and everything about the park was pretty terrible. Yea, the coasters are good, but other than that, everything else seems like an after thought. I went back this year and not much had changed.

However, I LOVED Busch Gardens Williamsburg. For those saying you like BGT better than BGW, have you ever been to BGW? BGW is amazing. Easily one of the coolest parks I've ever been to. I will say though, that I think Montu is better than Alpengiest. I don't really think Apollo's Chariot is comparable to Kumba. They're just two completely different coaster experiences.

I don't really like Busch Gardens Tampa. The first time I visited was a couple years ago and everything about the park was pretty terrible. Yea, the coasters are good, but other than that, everything else seems like an after thought. I went back this year and not much had changed.

However, I LOVED Busch Gardens Williamsburg. For those saying you like BGT better than BGW, have you ever been to BGW? BGW is amazing. Easily one of the coolest parks I've ever been to. I will say though, that I think Montu is better than Alpengiest. I don't really think Apollo's Chariot is comparable to Kumba. They're just two completely different coaster experiences.

I agree about the comparison, it's just that I prefer B&M hypers to the B&M loopers. Apollo's Chariot is still the best B&M Hyper air time machine out there.

I agree about the comparison, it's just that I prefer B&M hypers to the B&M loopers. Apollo's Chariot is still the best B&M Hyper air time machine out there.

Agreed. I would rather ride Apollo's Chariot than Kumba. Apollo's Chariot is more re-rideable and has some incredible air time. The bunny hills towards the end are my favorite part :lol:

Agreed. I would rather ride Apollo's Chariot than Kumba. Apollo's Chariot is more re-rideable and has some incredible air time. The bunny hills towards the end are my favorite part :lol:
9 pops of airtime. With the first couple lasting up to 3 secs. Amazing ride.

Having been to BGW over 100 times, and BGT 5 times. I conclude that BGW is much better. I find the theme of a European area much more enjoyable than an African themed area. BGW has 5 Amazing coasters, I enjoy them all. Apollo's Chariot is my favorite, LNM is simply just an amazing classic( Still fun!) Alpengeist is better than Montu simply because it really is a beautiful area in which you ride through,Sheikra and Griffon are pretty much the same. Verbolten completes something never done at BGT, A highly themed coaster, and an amazing one at that. Darkastle is an amazing dark ride, comparable to a few of Disney's dark rides. Their Water rides are awesome. Escape from Pompeii is a highly themed ride and is still fun, and Le Scoot De Flume is a piece of History. And to cap it off, the food and shows are MUCH better at BGW.

Now, If you wanna compare HOS at BGT Versus HOS at BGW, that's a different story :p

Having been to BGW over 100 times, and BGT 5 times. I conclude that BGW is much better. I find the theme of a European area much more enjoyable than an African themed area. BGW has 5 Amazing coasters, I enjoy them all. Apollo's Chariot is my favorite, LNM is simply just an amazing classic( Still fun!) Alpengeist is better than Montu simply because it really is a beautiful area in which you ride through,Sheikra and Griffon are pretty much the same. Verbolten completes something never done at BGT, A highly themed coaster, and an amazing one at that. Darkastle is an amazing dark ride, comparable to a few of Disney's dark rides. Their Water rides are awesome. Escape from Pompeii is a highly themed ride and is still fun, and Le Scoot De Flume is a piece of History. And to cap it off, the food and shows are MUCH better at BGW.

Now, If you wanna compare HOS at BGT Versus HOS at BGW, that's a different story :p

I never leave BGW without a stop by Trapper's. That and the fish and chips are reallllly good. As you can tell, I like to eat healthy. :cheers: Other than that all of the coasters at BGW are amazing and the Sky Ride is still awesome. Even the train takes you into some neat areas of the park. Just an overall awesome park! And pretty.

I never leave BGW without a stop by Trapper's. That and the fish and chips are reallllly good. As you can tell, I like to eat healthy. :cheers: Other than that all of the coasters at BGW are amazing and the Sky Ride is still awesome. Even the train takes you into some neat areas of the park. Just an overall awesome park! And pretty.

Trappers :drool5:! Ughh can't wait until pass preview day

BGT.
Been to Williamsburg, nice but not overly impressive, if it wasn't for the topography who knows.
Montu is better than Alpengeist, Sheikra is better than Griffon, Tampa has a lot more animals and better enclosures. so it is all realitive.
Food... didn't think their food was any better. It just seems that BGT is the red headed stepchild.

BGT.
Been to Williamsburg, nice but not overly impressive, if it wasn't for the topography who knows.
Montu is better than Alpengeist, Sheikra is better than Griffon, Tampa has a lot more animals and better enclosures. so it is all realitive.
Food... didn't think their food was any better. It just seems that BGT is the red headed stepchild.

Agree to Disagree, I think that Alpengeist utilizes it's environment much better than Montu. Flying over Le Scoot is epic.
I think that BGW utilizes it's ethnic food better. And the Festhaus is a classic!