Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which HHN Ticket for you?

Which HHN ticket for you this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 30, 2012
Just curious which is most popular. I'm torn between Rush and Frequent Fear. Can't decide if I'd rather have those first few weekends available or more weekdays into October.

Just curious which is most popular. I'm torn between Rush and Frequent Fear. Can't decide if I'd rather have those first few weekends available or more weekdays into October.

I'm considering getting rush of fear and then upgrading to FF+

Can you upgrade Rush to a FF+? I'd be interested what the cost difference between straight FF+ and Rush -> FF+

That is interesting. Suppose you've used the Rush ticket for the second or third weekend, then try to update to Frequent Fear... I bet you'd be on hold for a while if you called to ask Universal about that.

Can you upgrade Rush to a FF+? I'd be interested what the cost difference between straight FF+ and Rush -> FF+

I had a friend do it last year, I didn't do it since I didn't have Saturdays free anyway. The cost is the same you just pay the Rush price up front and then the different between that and FF+ when upgrading.

I had a friend do it last year, I didn't do it since I didn't have Saturdays free anyway. The cost is the same you just pay the Rush price up front and then the different between that and FF+ when upgrading.

Wow very interesting, I automatically just thought it couldn't be done. Basically doing this gives you 2 extra Saturdays at no cost (really less cost making it into two different payments)

Wow very interesting, I automatically just thought it couldn't be done. Basically doing this gives you 2 extra Saturdays at no cost (really less cost making it into two different payments)

Yeah I had the same thought too. I was considering it last year and even asked at guest services if it definitely could be done they said yes.

Yeah I had the same thought too. I was considering it last year and even asked at guest services if it definitely could be done they said yes.

I'm going to have to call them tomorrow this could change our wedding plans quite a bit.

Rush of Fear + Express for Sept 25-28. Even though the 25th we will be going to the Brett Micheal show at the Hard Rock.

Last edited:
Let us know what they say and what are the procedures for upgrading. I would do this but I want to know it will work this year for sure.

Just got off the phone with Guest Services. You can absolutely upgrade from Rush of Fear to any other package all you do is pay the difference in the ticket price, and it must be done prior to the Rush of Fear expiring. I feel kind of dirty like it is exploiting the system but seriously thinking about doing it for this time only because our guests from out of town are planning on leaving Sunday and that Saturday night is the only day we would be able to spend time with them at the park.

Just got off the phone with Guest Services. You can absolutely upgrade from Rush of Fear to any other package all you do is pay the difference in the ticket price, and it must be done prior to the Rush of Fear expiring. I feel kind of dirty like it is exploiting the system but seriously thinking about doing it for this time only because our guests from out of town are planning on leaving Sunday and that Saturday night is the only day we would be able to spend time with them at the park.

Same. I can't do Fridays so this gives me 3 saturdays plus whatever Sundays I want to do. Thanks for checking it out.

Rush of fear + express. (for myself and girlfriend)

I'll be going the second weekend with my girlfriend. (staying on site at Cabana Bay 9/23-9/30)

We each signed up for the passholder preview with a plus one. so we get to do that twice. and we plan on staying in the park all 4 nights for HHN so we'll end up getting to a few houses ahead of the crowd everynight anyways. and on top of that we get express for later in the night when the crowds pick up. i think its the best way to do it.

Wow only 1 other person besides me is getting the FFP + Express pass.... I'm starting to think I may have a problem.

With the nights of me going being the first friday and sat, oct 10th, 22nd, 23rd, 30th and 31st I was considering the FFP w/ express but then I realized...im gonna already be there a lot of nights and if I do go with someone, they may not have that option so that would be a waste. I figured if I decided to get an express I can do it one night and it wont break the bank. Dont they still offer the half night express?