Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Why wasn't IOA designed with expansion in mind?

I might be really dumb, but what the heck is Carnage Warehouse?

I think outside of the theaters, I would love to see something done between Cat in the Hat and Circus McGurkus.

Of course, they would then they need to relocate/remove One Fish Two Fish.

I might be really dumb, but what the heck is Carnage Warehouse?
It's this building to the South of Storm Force.
1676474708890.png
It was built for the Maximum Carnage house at HHN 2002 (hence the name) and further used for HHN in 2004 and 2005. After that, it became THE tech operations storage building for the South side of the resort, meaning that any expansion into that space would require relocating everything in there to a new facility.

It's this building to the South of Storm Force.
View attachment 18364
It was built for the Maximum Carnage house at HHN 2002 (hence the name) and further used for HHN in 2004 and 2005. After that, it became THE tech operations storage building for the South side of the resort, meaning that any expansion into that space would require relocating everything in there to a new facility.
Aaahh gotcha. Well, hopefully they can relocate those operations elsewhere!