Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and like many of you i´m excited about the opening of the new area of ​​Universal Studios.
I followed the construction from outside the forum and now i have registered to exchange views with you. Forgive my english google translator (I'm from Madrid)
Luckily i had the opportunity to travel to Universal Orlando a few years ago and was fascinated. I love the world of amusement parks and engineering behind them is my passion.

I simply wanted to make a post with a short presentation and if ever i comment in the forum that you forgive the mistakes i may have with the language, i hope it improves reading your comments ;)

Greetings from Spain!

PS: Looking forward to tomorrow for details.

Universal is down for Maintenance??

https://www.universalorlando.com/

The day before the park does its big unveiling official! "routine maintenance" MY FOOT

Must either be adding a lot of stuff to the site or preparing for a pretty big server load tomorrow. Pretty surprising they are doing it middle of day, their SSL ports and countdown are still up so I'd lean content drop.

Welcome to the forums Anibal!

Last edited:
Ooooh oooh oooh! Someone remember to view the page sources of Universal Orlando's website... especially the media page. They tend to put the pages up early and temporarily comment out the new code and links.

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and like many of you i´m excited about the opening of the new area of ​​Universal Studios.
I followed the construction from outside the forum and now i have registered to exchange views with you. Forgive my english google translator (I'm from Madrid)
Luckily i had the opportunity to travel to Universal Orlando a few years ago and was fascinated. I love the world of amusement parks and engineering behind them is my passion.

I simply wanted to make a post with a short presentation and if ever i comment in the forum that you forgive the mistakes i may have with the language, i hope it improves reading your comments ;)

Greetings from Spain!

:welcome:

Hi everyone!

Greetings from Spain!

:welcome: Bienvenido, Aníbal! Mucho gusto! Your writing in English is very good! :thumbs:

Ooooh oooh oooh! Someone remember to view the page sources of Universal Orlando's website... especially the media page. They tend to put the pages up early and temporarily comment out the new code and links.

I wish I knew how to do this... :lol: Anyone?

Ok, more reports coming in. Turns out there ARE some fan sites and local media invited today. Needless to say I'm pissed...

You've got to be kidding me. #2 periodical in the city doesn't get an invite to media day? (I don't mean that as a dig, I mean there's the corporate-owned Sentinel, but the Weekly has to have the largest readership after that.)

The Gringotts ride cast

WARNING SPOILERS!!!

Harry Potter

Ron Weasley

Hermione

Bill Weasley

Griphook

This Guy!

Bellatrix Lestrange

Nagini

Lord Voldemort

Reactions: Skubersky
So I was just on the universal website looking at the weddings and celebrations page. Not that it means much but diagon alley is already listed as an option to book an event for

I'll be leaving work tomorrow at 1:00pm local time so I can be home by 1:30 to catch the webcast. This might be the first time I'm glad about DTS and time difference between here and Orlando!

Sorry, just scanned through real quick. Nothing that stands out like a sore thumb like before.

I accidentally registered under the MEDIA REGISTRATION for the webcast tomorrow. I'm scared now :stunned: I feel like i did something i wasn't suppposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.