Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 205 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Today Show will be filming at WWoHP Orlando next Friday.

:thumbs:

92bc0ad2_2603425-6466105298-13882.gif

Will Universals Cinematic Spectacular be staying ???
Is the show that good ? I have yet to see it live myself but not really excited about the videos .
What I do know is that ,for me, those barges are going to ruin the London skyline .
The show is very good, plus it's great for repeat viewings since so much is happening at one time you can't hear or see everything. The barges are OK when they're folded down, but obtrusive when everything is up.

So...a little of topic I guess but I was rereading the Philosopher's Stone and stumbled upon this motto inside Gringotts, and I was just hoping that this will be included as I think it gives a nice prelude to the ride
Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there

It could be on a gold plaque,illuminated with a spotlight or how they illuminate the words for the Forbidden Journey signage. I would imagine JK would like to see this too. They could place it in the circular entrance where Stand-By and Single Riders Divide

In the book it is engraved on the door, so I would bet that's where it will appear.

Great video, Aberforth! Were those the actual front doors into the Leaky that you could see through the Diagon entrance? It almost looked like one of those flat facade covers they put over buildings when they are being repainted or something, but it was probably just an illusion due to the point of view.

Awesome video! Everything is looking great and coming together so excited!!!

This is probably the emptiest we will see the park for quite some time, I can't remember the last time I've been there with it that empty... Is Ares Paxton hiding somewhere to keep the tourists at bay? :p

Awesome video! Everything is looking great and coming together so excited!!!

This is probably the emptiest we will see the park for quite some time, I can't remember the last time I've been there with it that empty... Is Ares Paxton hiding somewhere to keep the tourists at bay? :p

Transformers is at 70 minutes right now, Rockit at 60, and Despicable Me at 110. I don't know if empty's the word.

What I think will be great about this expansion, besides the obvious, is that its going to drive more people to the back of the park and help spread out the people in the park. Even just looking at what you said above...70 mins Transformer, DM 110....the front of the park just gets swamped with people. It will be interesting to see the effects DA will have on MIB wait times and Simpsons.

Simpsons already has higher wait times due to the increased traffic/renewed interest in Springfield. What they should have done is rushed something for the Fear Factor Live theater next door that you know... the millions of visitors coming might actually want to see.

What they should have done is rushed something for the Fear Factor Live theater next door that you know... the millions of visitors coming might actually want to see.
This! Entering London via World Expo, you have to pass by that useless waste of space. The FFL theater will be an eyesore sitting next to beautifully-themed London/Diagon Alley.

This! Entering London via World Expo, you have to pass by that useless waste of space. The FFL theater will be an eyesore sitting next to beautifully-themed London/Diagon Alley.

I'm sure it's on the agenda within the next 3 years. They just have to come up with a concept for World Expo

Simpsons already has higher wait times due to the increased traffic/renewed interest in Springfield. What they should have done is rushed something for the Fear Factor Live theater next door that you know... the millions of visitors coming might actually want to see.

the more you think about it, they totally should have thrown something together. Even something that could last for a year or two..

I am not sticking up for the Fear Factor show, but I will stick up for Bill and Ted. If they get evicted from this theater, where will our boys go? The Animal Actors area is already a fustercluck during HHN so what other options are available?

I am not sticking up for the Fear Factor show, but I will stick up for Bill and Ted. If they get evicted from this theater, where will our boys go? The Animal Actors area is already a fustercluck during HHN so what other options are available?

Beetlejuice? Either way, the Bill and Ted show isn't good enough for me to be sad if it goes. The jokes have gotten worse and worse (at an event that's horror themed, a straight comedy show makes no sense) I'd take a new theater that suits it's surroundings over a random venue between Potter and MIB

Beetlejuice? Either way, the Bill and Ted show isn't good enough for me to be sad if it goes. The jokes have gotten worse and worse (at an event that's horror themed, a straight comedy show makes no sense) I'd take a new theater that suits it's surroundings over a random venue between Potter and MIB
Precisely! Not sure if Beetlejuice is big enough, but Animal Actors is. Just kill FFL already!

Bill and Ted fits perfectly with HHN.

Precisely! Not sure if Beetlejuice is big enough, but Animal Actors is. Just kill FFL already!

Saying Animal Actors is big enough is not entirely true. Sure, the theater will hold enough people, but where will the people waiting in line stand? That area is super congested during HHN. Add to that the fact that people start lining up for B&T an hour before the show and the fact that the lines are always massive and you can begin to see how Animal Actors may not be a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.