Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 253 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inclined to agree, and I don't see why they would delay for the sake of EFG when Hogsmede was frequently open in softs when FJ was unavailable.

I'm inclined to agree, and I don't see why they would delay for the sake of EFG when Hogsmede was frequently open in softs when FJ was unavailable.

Softs in Hogsmeade were not done until FJ was ready. FJ as a new ride and new ride system experienced many down times, and was the main reasons softs were only for resort guests some days. But it's an all for one, one for all.

So I've heard a rumor (on Orlando Informer) that training for Ollivanders-Diagon Alley staff has been postponed until further notice and probably won't resume until the end of the month at the earliest. Anyone heard anything corroborating or contradicting this? If it's true, what are we looking at as far as soft openings? Is it possible they've decided to hold off on everything until Gringotts is 100% ready rather than soft opening shops & shows ahead of rides?

About Ollivanders/other DA store staff, I can confirm that their training has been delayed. However, its not as long as a month. It is more than likely to start by next week.

The "when should I go for softs" posts are going to get really old, really fast. There's a separate thread for that.

Anyways, we better see that bloody dragon this week!

From our correspondent @violarum:

BncWYyqIAAAVLcv.jpg:large

BncWY2SIAAAM0PP.jpg:large

BncWVuWIYAImmH2.jpg:large

:happy:

Beautiful! That last picture is gorgeous. The quality of these is as astounding as the fountain topper.

Not to say anything, but they are moving REALLY quickly now on the waterfront. My guess is they have a close push the walls back date and therefore work has picked up. Looking much more finished in the last couple days than it has for the last month where it seemed nothing was being done.

And violarum will have a large update for us tonight! :cheers:

I wonder what they might have planned for that patch of earth that slopes into the lagoon. It is such an eyesore.

I can't wait to see that little corner beautified in some way. I'm tired of seeing just dirt there. I know it's a construction zone, so it's understandable, but it's really pfugly. They have to add something there, right? :look:

I can't wait to see that little corner beautified in some way. I'm tired of seeing just dirt there. I know it's a construction zone, so it's understandable, but it's really pfugly. They have to add something there, right? :look:

Yeah, and I have been thinking about it for over a year and I cannot come up with a nifty solution... would it be UK or SF related? My premier question has always been, why didn't they just excavate it to the level of the rest of the lagoon bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts