Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 358 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the additional confirmation, rockingamer20 :thumbs:

Hat tip to @AllAroundOrlando: "Some cool #DiagonAlley Instagram photos from a contractor on the project. #owlpoop"

Bp0YEYjCcAA_G78.jpg:large
Bp0YEaRCYAA5T6c.jpg:large

Some other cool pics on that IG account: http://instagram.com/marablestudios :thumbs:

The pics were deleted from IG, I hope he didn't get in trouble for posting them...

The pics were deleted from IG, I hope he didn't get in trouble for posting them...

Yep, I saw. Hopefully they just asked them to take them down and no trouble. The other account http://instagram.com/holotech also took them down.

Yes, they were deleted and the other guy who posted the pics of the mermaid and telescope made his account private.

I followed him before he went private, so I can still see his profile/pics, and I can confirm he deleted them, as well.

:lol:

Did they really think they would be allowed to leave those pictures up on instagram? I wouldn't be surprised in the future if workers aren't allowed to have their phones on them during construction.

I don't get to Orlando very often. So when I do, I jump at the opportunity to contribute to this site. I have received so much enjoyment from reading these forums and seeing everyones contributions over the years. Thanks to everyone who make this site and overall site atmosphere amazing, especially those supporting Universal Orlando Resort, my favorite place in the Universe.

Sorry there's nothing really new here...

I suppose it's the calm before the storm... no pun intended if you were in orlando today...

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe
All of the wrapping around the dragon scaffolding has been removed. Looks like they're ready to let the dragon out of its cage!

It would have been very neat to have a small JK rollowing museum. Like a place that tells her story and the way the books grew.

Last edited:
Just saw a commercial for the Diagon episode of Trip Flip on at 9, "No child in the world has seen this yet..." The host says to a kid who looks like his eyes are about to explode.

So I may be going now depending on circumstances. Do you guys think it'll be ba enough to where I won't e able to ride anything or just a very long wait (there are other people in our group who want to do the rest of the park with us so we won't be there for the entire day)...

While the chances are at about 5-10%... this could be the first grand opening ever, where nothing actually opens... at all.

I love it only because I love a good story.

What a friggin hoot!

Sorry if this was already discussed, but does anyone have any idea what Potter Phase three will be?

I don't think people have thought that far ahead yet. I am sure Universal knows and has plans already under way. If we do get a Phase 3, you can bet that it is going to open sometime in 2017, roughly a few days after Avatar Land opens at Disney. Well, at least that's what I would do. Let them get a few days of attention before snatching it away yet again.

In other news, the dragon is done! The cloth around the dragon has come down and you can see it in all its glory. Still no dome, but I bet that happens tonight or at the very least, tomorrow night it will be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.