Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the info on the webcasts from the blog:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18
State of the Universe — Take a look back at the growth of Universal Orlando Resort this past year with a recap of our State of the Universe address given to media.

LIVE The Diagon Alley Red Carpet Event
— Join the stars of the films on the red carpet with our exclusive live webcast with host Dave Karger, Chief Correspondent for Fandango.
Click here to watch the webcast Wednesday at 8pm EST

Off The Carpet — After the event is over and the red carpet has been rolled away, we’ll have exclusive photos from behind the scenes for you.

THURSDAY, JUNE 19
LIVE All Aboard: A Journey on the Hogwarts Express with Oliver and James Phelps
— Staring at 12pm EST, James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) will share with you their trip on the Hogwarts Express. Start at Hogsmeade Station, join them in their cabin for the ride, and finish up at King’s Cross Station in London.
Click here to watch the webcast Thursday at 12pm EST

FRIDAY, JUNE 20
LIVE Behind the Bricks: A Tour of Diagon Alley with Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis & Alan Gilmore
— At 3pm EST, head into Diagon Alley with Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Alan Gilmore (Art Director of the Harry Potter films and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter). Get your first look at some of the incredible establishments and amazing details of every wizard’s favorite part of London.

I'm surprised they're broadcasting a full trip on the HE, I certainly won't be watching. Wednesday and Friday sound great though, I'll definitely watch the Diagon tour.

So as of right now Tom Felton and possible Helen Carter are the two biggest actors from the franchise that'll be there?

Any news if Ralph Fiennes makes an appearance too?

I can't remember when Hogsmeade opened up if there was any confirmation of any of the actors and who exactly would be there. We didn't know John Williams would be there until a day or so before right?

Obviously not a very good one since I haven't seen/heard of anything he's done since Potter. At least I know Watson and Radcliff in particular have been pretty active. And Watson just graduated college as well.

Edit: I read totally backwards, i thought you were talking about Daniel Radcliffe not doing anything since potter. sorry O.e it's been a long day lol

but here is what rupert grint has done since potter

Moonwalkers (filming)
Jonny
2014 Postman Pat: The Movie
Josh (voice)
2013 Super Clyde (TV Movie)
Clyde
2013 CBGB
Cheetah Chrome
2013 Underdogs
Amadeo (English version, voice)
2013 Charlie Countryman
Karl
2012 American Dad! (TV Series)
Liam
- Killer Vacation (2012) ... Liam (voice)
2012 Into the White
Gunner Robert Smith

Last edited:
(sourced from imdb)from bottom to top these are things he has done and will be doing. he has also been in a few broadway shows.

Tokyo Vice (pre-production)
Brooklyn Bridge (pre-production)
Washington Roebling
2015 Frankenstein (post-production)
Igor
2010-2014 The Simpsons (TV Series)
Diggs / Edmund
- Diggs (2014) ... Diggs (voice)
- Treehouse of Horror XXI (2010) ... Edmund (voice, as Daniel Ratfink)
2012-2013 A Young Doctor's Notebook (TV Series)
Young Doctor
- Episode #2.4 (2013) ... Young Doctor
etc...

That's Daniel Radcliffe's IMDB record. I think he was asking about Rupert Grint.

Edit: Here's Rupert's post-Potter IMDB record. It's not quite as prolific as Daniel Radcliffe's:

Moonwalkers (filming) - Jonny
2014 Postman Pat: The Movie - Josh (voice)
2013 Super Clyde (TV Movie) - Clyde
2013 CBGB - Cheetah Chrome
2013 Underdogs - Amadeo (English version, voice)
2013 Charlie Countryman - Karl
2012 American Dad! (TV Series) - Liam; Killer Vacation (2012) ... Liam (voice)
2012 Into the White - Gunner Robert Smith

Last edited:
Dragon was shooting fire today from what I can gather. I know I heard it, just couldn't see it from where I was. Not sure if it was for whatever they were shooting, or testing it for shooting. Perhaps for Tonight Show shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.