Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon was shooting fire today from what I can gather. I know I heard it, just couldn't see it from where I was. Not sure if it was for whatever they were shooting, or testing it for shooting. Perhaps for Tonight Show shooting.

Then you are probably correct and did hear correctly! I was merely thinking of other possibilities.

Has anybody noticed the backup queue on the side of the gringotts show building? I was really disappointed on the lacking of theme. You can clearly see it on the aerial video Ithemepark captured a few days ago. A clear shot of it is around 1:10 [video=youtube_share;IbDfEo8ki4w]http://youtu.be/IbDfEo8ki4w[/video]

Has anybody noticed the backup queue on the side of the gringotts show building? I was really disappointed on the lacking of theme. You can clearly see it on the aerial video Ithemepark captured a few days ago. A clear shot of it is around 1:10 [video=youtube_share;IbDfEo8ki4w]http://youtu.be/IbDfEo8ki4w[/video]

Not again

Has anybody noticed the backup queue on the side of the gringotts show building? I was really disappointed on the lacking of theme. You can clearly see it on the aerial video Ithemepark captured a few days ago. A clear shot of it is around 1:10

Yes, became quite the debate. Some are disappointed, others are defensive. Unfortunately it's not worth discussing again as we seemed pretty 50/50 split on the issue and neither side was willing to yield, nor will Universal be making any changes at this point.

The whole debate can be viewed starting on page 388.

About everything that could have been said was covered then.

Last edited:
It's weird to think that around the same area the dragon will spewing fire into the air there once was a similar effect where fire was spewed out into the air.
jaws_58k.jpg

The dragon breathing fire effect looked fake to me on the show, but they showed a nice view of DA at night including the Gringotts building.

He did, yes, but it doesn't necessarily mean this week.... Does it?

I don't think we can connect what he said to it opening this week. It's like saying "I'm excited for ______ movie to come out!", that movie could be released tomorrow or next year. Doesn't mean it's opening anytime soon because he's excited for it.

I don't think we can connect what he said to it opening this week. It's like saying "I'm excited for ______ movie to come out!", that movie could be released tomorrow or next year. Doesn't mean it's opening anytime soon because he's excited for it.

At least he is admitting that there will be a grand opening at some point. It seems like most official word has simply been "Hey, we have lots of fun sneak peeks and previews." Hey, I'm there in a week. I can still pray. :)

I'm pretty sure the Fallon Diagon stuff was NOT shot this evening, but some time over the weekend. I stand by what I said. About 6:30ish Monday evening, that Dragon was spewing fire.

if that is Diagon Alley at night... Wow. just wow. Love the lighting if its a case and I understand the Cgi fire because they probably didn't start testing till today but it looks nice if it is Diagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.