Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3

B29DF443-A904-47B8-8130-551326CF2695.jpeg

Here’s the side of Carkitt that is the “back”of Ollivanders. The House Elf Placement Agency is on the far left (far right in the bottom picture). It will be nice to have an actual shop on that side.

69052A09-713F-46B7-848B-0173598706A6.jpeg

this is the corner where the House Elf is (taken in NOV'17)

27288060428_f31a7b944e_k.jpg

I've heard Globus Mundi has been postponed. With all the construction projects going on and the number of contractors still working on hurricane projects, the costs skyrocketed so they have put things on hold for now. In the mean time all the merchandise is already available in the other stores.

Just bringing this up, Attractions Magazine seemed to mention on Josh Solomon's post on Twitter of the Mummy lockers, that they heard of Gringotts possibly getting a locker update.

It’ll be interesting to see where they get the extra real estate from. If I remember the lockers correctly, they’ll have to eat into the gift shop to make more room. Maybe there’s a backstage room (or child swap?) they could use instead

It’ll be interesting to see where they get the extra real estate from. If I remember the lockers correctly, they’ll have to eat into the gift shop to make more room. Maybe there’s a backstage room (or child swap?) they could use instead
Yea, maybe they could go deeper and take up a little backstage. I wouldn’t want to lose any gift shop.

There's not really any room to expand backstage. The lockers are cornered in between the photo area, the queue, the outside, and the gift shop. The only expansion room would be getting rid of the photo area.

Saw this on a funny video account I follow and while I was laughing a little, I was a little mad. It takes a lot of work to have those things running and it reallly shows you how little the GP cares about the work that goes into making something nice. Not the first time I’ve seen this happen in the parks.