Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cheers to that. The first Fantastic Beasts film in general is also just a good movie, and I really wish it was a standalone.
Could have just been a fun series about traveling the world and saving animals, but I suppose all franchises now have to eat their own tail and expound on the socio-political infleunce of Wuglinton Sluthertottem or some other guy.

Could have just been a fun series about traveling the world and saving animals, but I suppose all franchises now have to eat their own tail and expound on the socio-political infleunce of Wuglinton Sluthertottem or some other guy.
Could have also started as a book series before being adapted as a movie and be more consistent with pre-established lore.

Thing is that the world will be from Crimes of Grindelwald and not Fantastic Beasts (which was mostly in NYC).

Listening to "A Close Friend" now and it is pretty nice track.