Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
WDW pushed hard on mobile ordering the past couple of years. During the two weeks we were there in June, we rarely saw anyone picking up at the mobile area. Most everyone was back to using the old tried and true order lines that moved very quickly. A couple of times the mobile areas were so dead that they diverted the line ordering guests to get their orders at the deserted mobile area :nervous: . Keep it simple. The guests should come first without complicating stuff.
The last time we were there, we did mobile at FFB. The actual line was all the way through the switchbacks and out the door. I pulled out my phone just to see if that was better and it was really quick. Put my order in, went to the mobile pickup area and didn't wait more than a couple minutes. Only way to go imo.

Reactions: Jake S
Ministry of Magic does not have a preshow. Information is rumored to be given to us by characters within the queue similar to Forbidden Journey.

The AR in the preview center gives us a little visualization for the load area too

Oh that's gonna be stunning.

Will there be two cars per ride then, like Rise?

Ministry of Magic does not have a preshow. Information is rumored to be given to us by characters within the queue similar to Forbidden Journey.

The AR in the preview center gives us a little visualization for the load area too

Ah. Part of me thinks #3 won't be part of the actual final product of the ride. I think it's more for show for the concept art. Either way this is hands down the ride I'm most excited for at EU.

Somethings work out for the better and this current version looks and sounds a lot better than the original trackless concept. While we know Universal got cold feet on trackless tech due to Kong, another poster on WDWMagic claims another reason they moved to the current ride system was because the trackless setup had some limiting factors. They wanted something that could do more (presumably something that could really simulate motion, go up and down etc).

Oh that's gonna be stunning.

Will there be two cars per ride then, like Rise?
No, they alternate dispatches. We travel alone for the ride.

Ah. Part of me thinks #3 won't be part of the actual final product of the ride. I think it's more for show for the concept art. Either way this is hands down the ride I'm most excited for at EU.
Correct. Just there to give you an idea of what happens next, but solid walls will prevent a view of them leaving load.

Somethings work out for the better and this current version looks and sounds a lot better than the original trackless concept. While we know Universal got cold feet on trackless tech due to Kong, another poster on WDWMagic claims another reason they moved to the current ride system was because the trackless setup had some limiting factors. They wanted something that could do more (presumably something that could really simulate motion, go up and down etc).
That makes sense, cause the old concept was described to me as “boring” and they certainly wanted to spice things up.

Reactions: HHN Maddux