Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Yuengling Campus with themed hotel near BGT

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
I had not heard about this, and now it seems as if the hotel has been pushed to phase 2. But it looks kind of cool. They were suppose to break ground in May, but COVID. They broke ground this week.

"Slated to open in early 2022, the Yuengling campus is set to host a state-of-the-art pilot brewing system, a restaurant, private dining, conference rooms, an outdoor recreation center, coffee bar, gift shop, a beer garden, as well as multi-use concert and entertainment pavilion. There will also be a digital interactive history, artifacts, and advertising memorabilia from Yuengling’s 191-year history as an American Owned and Family Operated Brewery."

It would be a cool place to spend the night if going to BGT. Spend the day in the park the head back to the hotel/beer garden.

I saw that. Interesting idea, and good location for it. Generally I think the area around BGT/USF is on the upswing again, and this should help that.

And USF is right across the street... and they obviously have no issues with partnering with the university given the basketball arena sponsorship.

Seems like a great addition to the neighborhood :thumbsup: now if they could just do something about the fact that I don't really like any of their ancillary beers aside from Yuengling and Yuengling Light.