CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cinnabon has officially closed its location in CityWalk Orlando.

I always wonder what the discussion must be like in a situation like this with a third party franchise.

"We're absorbing your store front for something else. Here's a cart!"

Whatever contract exists must give Universal a ton of freedom.
It's a franchise, so as long as Universal meets Cinnabon's requirements, I don't think they care if it's a cart or shop.

I'd imagine that was one of Cinnabon's top performing locations, so I'd imagine they'll allow Universal to retain that contract.

Epic Preview Center getting lot more exterior work than expected ... assumed would just be a low key first floor sign

The icons of Epic going to be looming over City Walk ... Mario , Frankenstein , Toothless and Dolores Umbridge
I'm assuming we'll see a mini Chronos tower added to the front and a portal for the doorway. I'm guessing the new beams at the top will anchor the tower.

With the closure of quiet flight and Cinnabon- that only leaves the Tattoo shop and Hard Rock that isn’t universal owned? Maybe menchies?