The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 393 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even if tonight comes to nothing, hopefully FJ will be open to package holders tomorrow and the info (and most importantly photos!) will flood in then. Although I won't be one to watch the FJ ride itself as I want that to be a complete shock!

Well I'm pretty sure there will be no softs today for the gen public just based on the fact of some people are on here this morning, which means if they don't know anything about it, then its not open to the public today.

Tommorrow will be the day, and as far as crowds this weekend, yes it will be a little packed, mainly in the WWOHP, but most people go to the beaches on Memorial Day weekend, I should know cause down here in Miami it gets so packed I'm leaving town to go up there :lol:

My text message conversation with a TM this morning.

TM: As of right now no soft opening if anything chances I will let you know
TM: There is going to be a team member preview of the ride today
Me: Forbiden Journey?
TM: Yes
Me: What time will you get to ride it?
TM: They are working on it I guess I will let you know when I ride it and how it was :)

My text message conversation with a TM this morning.

TM: As of right now no soft opening if anything chances I will let you know
TM: There is going to be a team member preview of the ride today
Me: Forbiden Journey?
TM: Yes
Me: What time will you get to ride it?
TM: They are working on it I guess I will let you know when I ride it and how it was :)

Get that inside info, luke.

--- Update ---

Even if tonight comes to nothing, hopefully FJ will be open to package holders tomorrow and the info (and most importantly photos!) will flood in then. Although I won't be one to watch the FJ ride itself as I want that to be a complete shock!

Oh I'll be in complete shock alright. I'll probably pass out during the ride.

To this day, we've never even gotten a press release what the hell is in this ride, where we go, and how it works. :lol:

I'm not surprised by this either. When they did the TM preview for HRRR, the line was significant as well, so they will be able to gauge what type of capacity they can run it at.

I just hope they are using the magic carpet as well, this ride needs to fly out the gate cause the lines will be I N S A N E.

At least this queue won't be like other queues. An hour wait for FJ will fly by since the queue is an extension of the ride itself. I'm hoping when we arrive at rope-drop on the Monday after grand opening, the queue from one-hr early package holders won't be more than an hour (since also they have their breakfast at 3 Broomsticks).

I'm like already shaking thinking about a ride review. Even if it's just a tweet of someone saying its awesome.

i just called team member services and its confirmed from 12-4 but does not include 3rd party team members... but how would they tell if everyone has the same universal ID i have no clue. bummed out!!

i guess they scan ID's at the gate to wizarding world

Last edited:
i don't know if anyone else thought about this, or if it even matters, but if the package people were promised WW to them selves, that includes DC right? Well if there wont be softs of WW at 9am in the morning for anyone else, then that means they would have to close DC for at least an hour to set up those damn walls again which would be a serious problem to guests seeing as its friday on memorial weekend.... I think we have a fair shot at it being open tomorrow, thats just my gut feeling.