The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 670 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, we've discussed the mugs in the merchandise thread :( I noticed it when I was there this past weekend...and I can CONFIRM that they give you refills--I got two throughout the day with my stein, so yes, they honor the refills in the old cup.
Have fun TSSD!

I bet the people around you were jealous. I would be. On my first day I didn't even glance at the butterbeer cart -- due to the massive line -- and I went in to the hog's head bar to get my first butterbeer "in the mug, please." I was instantly confused when he said, "The mugs are only for Hog's Head Ale, but you can get butterbeer in this cup."

--- Update ---

Just thought I would share I'm in line for the fj right now. Sorry had to brag and its brokedown .

Ahh, but this means the line isn't moving at breakneck speeds, so you can actually enjoy the queue. or take pictures. lots of pictures. and post them on a certain forum that wants them.

Just got back to the house, we didn't actually leave the WWoHP until almost 11PM. Got in the FJ queue at 9:50 with a posted 60 minute wait. It broke down three times during our roughly 40 minute wait. We got stopped for about 2-3 minutes on the moving walkway and were off. Another great ride, how anybody thinks this is not the best ride going is just in denial. I got some pictures from all around the resort some good some blah. I will try to get them up soon, if not tomorrow. Thanks!

Just got back to the house, we didn't actually leave the WWoHP until almost 11PM. Got in the FJ queue at 9:50 with a posted 60 minute wait. It broke down three times during our roughly 40 minute wait. We got stopped for about 2-3 minutes on the moving walkway and were off. Another great ride, how anybody thinks this is not the best ride going is just in denial. I got some pictures from all around the resort some good some blah. I will try to get them up soon, if not tomorrow. Thanks!

Can't wait! :) I know I've said it before but even though my ride today was perfect and the best I've ever riddden, (finally a different seat :happy:) It only tied Spidey. :p

On the topic of Hippogriff, Great ride at night, but they added nets like the new ones on the Cat that connect from the floor to the lap bar and cover your knees.

Going to bed, but here is one picture until tomorrow,

qnodjo.jpg

Protip:
Orange county FL first day back to school is August 23.
I will be @ WWOHP on what I believe will be the first day of post-summer crowds.

I have to get back to Universal before school starts...*groan* I've been doing so much summer homework for A.P. classes...only 37 days left. I would like at least two of those to be spent in Uni :)

Can't wait! :) I know I've said it before but even though my ride today was perfect and the best I've ever riddden, (finally a different seat :happy:) It only tied Spidey. :p

On the topic of Hippogriff, Great ride at night, but they added nets like the new ones on the Cat that connect from the floor to the lap bar and cover your knees.

If the seats weren't tight already :lol:.

Don't talk about summer work lol. I'm in over my head with 4 classes worth. :'(
Same here :( I was plowing through the Kite Runner, dutifully taking notes and highlighting...and then I got to THAT scene and I can't find the will to keep reading...
Does anyone think they'll do something for HHN is WWoHP? I'm not very good with events like this, but I'd go if they did something for WWoHP.

Does anyone think they'll do something for HHN is WWoHP? I'm not very good with events like this, but I'd go if they did something for WWoHP.

If they do anything Halloween related in WWoHP this year, it won't be Halloween Horror Nights. This year has been confirmed to be in Universal Studios only. I would like to see a Christmas event in WWoHP though.

Here are a couple of pictures from last night, sorry about the quality most of them did not turn out.

2vc855h.jpg

vdzlfn.jpg

15cful3.jpg

2z6f4ok.jpg

95yn9e.jpg

^PHASE 2^, J/K Anyone know whats going on here.

2mgtjy1.jpg

7309rs.jpg

21b59ww.jpg

23rmx50.jpg

174sht.jpg

^Only about twenty people behind us in line.

15zrtyh.jpg

2hwlhky.jpg

fw65k.jpg

rmpsvc.jpg

jrpsvn.jpg

nx2xae.jpg

4lt5xu.jpg

2i1381l.jpg

3589jwo.jpg

Again sorry about the quality, just wasn't working for me last night. Enjoy!

Here are a couple of pictures from last night, sorry about the quality most of them did not turn out.
Again sorry about the quality, just wasn't working for me last night. Enjoy!

95yn9e.jpg

Great pictures, no apologies required. Is this wall beyond the main entrance between LC? Interesting. The changes and modifications on the WW almost vex me more than my life circumstances vexes me. And that is saying something. Thank goodness the WW has been there to be my sand and I have stuck my head in it much of the time over the past 6 months. Finally pulling it out (as circumstances have been resolved and the WW is resolved). So, what and where is this wall... and what is its purpose?

95yn9e.jpg

Great pictures, no apologies required. Is this wall beyond the main entrance between LC? Interesting. The changes and modifications on the WW almost vex me more than my life circumstances vexes me. And that is saying something. Thank goodness the WW has been there to be my sand and I have stuck my head in it much of the time over the past 6 months. Finally pulling it out (as circumstances have been resolved and the WW is resolved). So, what and where is this wall... and what is its purpose?

This wall is located to the left of the LC entrance next to the temp bridge Teebin. Any possibility this is for back house operations and possibly storage for HP merch. Thanks for the compliments.

Oh, I remember seeing this! I think I saw some TM's coming in an out, any possibility for an entrance to a breakroom or something like that? I remember trying to look through a crack but I couldn't really see much.

News on minor additions from tonight's Night of a Thousand Wizards event:

Universal said Cedrick's banner isn't in Dragon Challenge queue because they took the banners right from the films. But he'll be added.

Someone asked why don't they paint the Dragon Challenge "dragons" to look more like they should. Universal said "That's a good suggestion."