Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legendary Truth - The Collective 2010

I sent Ignatia Fimmel (another LT worker) "Watch Gabriel Fell he doesnt look right." she sent back " Mr Fell is a genius, but just not good with photography"
( btw this is an official FB not like the jack or eddie FB accounts)

Yup, this one's official :lol:

That was a nice answer from Ignatia actually :lol:

From the LT Facebook Page:
Forensic analysis of photographic evidence discovered and referenced in redacted email has resulted in the search and discovery of additional digital files heretofore unknown. Final review of first photos will be completed over the weekend; release immediately upon authorization by Senior Staff. Additional digital files to follow same process.

Ignatia Himmel, Esq.
Senior Executive Counsel

I guess we shall be seeing some photos soon.

From HHNRumors:

So after investigation on the Halloween Horror Nights website hijacking by Legendary Truth. The hijacked page appears to be "loading" however the page is already loaded.... It throws up a series of numbers which aren't in any apparent order with a random "43825" tossed in the middle for good measure. Here are the numbers in their order:

These may or may not be zip codes. I've yet to investigate the numbers any further. Leaving that for the speculation thread over on the forums

they added more:

We have seized this page because we have received information from a creditable source that Jack Schmidt knows information about our investigation into case # VN073010

On Nightmare that apparently has been debunked as fake. I simply see a redflad on that one because Jack The Clown would have a fan page, not a friended page.

Speculation is the odd lines and such on the photos are either us looking in the Lantern or us looking out. Either way it has something to do with the lantern.

EDIT:
Reg.jpg

Confirmation, but it's incomplete.

Last edited:
Ok heres the thing look at research and go to the first one at the bottom and look at the pictures print them out and if you see the burn lines i think it turns into a picture but i dont know what also some people they are seeing something in the fire there is nothing but if you look actually on the latern there is two big xx so you know hhn XX

From Legendary Truth's Facebook page:
Review of materials being anayzed by COLLECTIVE reveals significant and inexplicable further deterioration of photographic evidence (see photos).

COLLECTIVE collaboration is resulting in accelerated conclusions. Highly talented CFO discovered and posted observation that deteriorating photos are slightly different from original archive printouts.

Additional evidence, discovered in terminated Cell Director's possesions currently in C.I.L. for preliminary review by Senior Staff. Stand by for release...

*The photos being discussed are the ones from the website's last update.*

How I do love me some Chainsaw Drill Team. :lol:

I like to know what extent all these characters will be used. Kudos Universal, for being so tight lipped.

You know what, I think the shadows in the pictures are creating a sort of family tree. I remember at a convention earlier this year that the tree was apart of this years events, and right there in those pictures is the shadow of them.

You know what, I think the shadows in the pictures are creating a sort of family tree. I remember at a convention earlier this year that the tree was apart of this years events, and right there in those pictures is the shadow of them.

Trees? You might be on to something here.