Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Legendary Truth - The Collective 2010

^ Looks like Universal is finishing round 1 of conferinces in each part of HHN. Houses & Scarezones (The thing on BTT). Shows (Last night's Brian Brushwood Live), and now Internet (That thing).

Just posted on LT's Facebook page:
LegendaryTruth will be conducting an online briefing at 6:00 PM for interested COLLECTIVE operatives. We expect a substantial number of inquiries, many of which will most likely address the same or similar topics. Accordingly, our administrative staff is compiling like questions and we will address them in groups.

I'm keeping a list of all of the Questions and Answers from this briefing. Here's what has been answered thus far:

Q: Where is the lantern currently?
A: Whereabouts unknown. Please share any insights you may have.

Q: What is the official reason for Ryan Richards' termination from Legendary Truth?
A: With regard to Richard, HR issues are confidential.

Q: How did ryan richard obtain the letter about adaru?
A: The letter came from an unknown source in Art & Design. We later detrmined that the screen name used by that source is Goth Wackee.

Q: Not sure
A: The investigation into Dr. Mary Agana and the fate Boris Shuster were handled by the previous Cell Director and we are not ready to release the finds of that investigation

Q: What is Fear's relationship with the past icons? Did he create them?
A: The past icons were all connected to FEAR.

Q: None
A: With regard to the Lantern, it was housed in the Art & Design department at Universal in Orlando.

Q: What can you tell us about Dr. Steerington's indefinite departure from LT?
A: Our C.E.O., Richard Steerington took a well-deserved fishing vacation some weeks ago. His purpose was to rest and be unavailable and so we chartered a beautiful trawler where he would not be disturbed.

A: With regard to Goth Wackee, we are very interested in determing this persons real identity.

Q: If Bloody Mary wasnt one of the servants of Fear, what is she and how does she relate to Fear.
A: The Mary Agana investigation is closed.

Q: Multiple questions about how they found the lantern.
A: We learned about the Lantern from an incident involving the former Cell Director, Ryan Richard.

Q: How long has the truth been looking into fear?
A: LT has been investigating FEAR just for the last few weeks.

Q: Multiple questions about TJ's association with LT.
A: With regard to Mr. Mannarino's cooperation, he's been quite forthcoming in all areas EXCEPT the identity of Goth Wackee.

Q: You say you chartered a beatiful trawler where he could not be disturbed. I ask, did Fell order the assiassination of Steerington? My intution tells me that Fell did not like being below Steerington, hence he abrut departure indefintiely.
A: Your question about Steerington is out of bounds and we will not discuss his status

A: Mr. Fell is on property and I can convey mesages to and from him.

The briefing has ended. Here's a full transcript that I've created for those of you who missed it:

Q: Where is the lantern currently?
A: Whereabouts unknown. Please share any insights you may have.

Q: What is the official reason for Ryan Richards' termination from Legendary Truth?
A: With regard to Richard, HR issues are confidential.

Q: How did ryan richard obtain the letter about adaru?
A: The letter came from an unknown source in Art & Design. We later detrmined that the screen name used by that source is Goth Wackee.

Q: Not sure
A: The investigation into Dr. Mary Agana and the fate Boris Shuster were handled by the previous Cell Director and we are not ready to release the finds of that investigation

Q: What is Fear's relationship with the past icons? Did he create them?
A: The past icons were all connected to FEAR.

A: With regard to the Lantern, it was housed in the Art & Design department at Universal in Orlando.

Q: What can you tell us about Dr. Steerington's indefinite departure from LT?
A: Our C.E.O., Richard Steerington took a well-deserved fishing vacation some weeks ago. His purpose was to rest and be unavailable and so we chartered a beautiful trawler where he would not be disturbed.

A: With regard to Goth Wackee, we are very interested in determing this persons real identity.

Q: If Bloody Mary wasnt one of the servants of Fear, what is she and how does she relate to Fear.
A: The Mary Agana investigation is closed.

Q: Multiple questions about how they found the lantern.
A: We learned about the Lantern from an incident involving the former Cell Director, Ryan Richard.

Q: How long has the truth been looking into fear?
A: LT has been investigating FEAR just for the last few weeks.

Q: Multiple questions about TJ's association with LT.
A: With regard to Mr. Mannarino's cooperation, he's been quite forthcoming in all areas EXCEPT the identity of Goth Wackee.

Q: You say you chartered a beatiful trawler where he could not be disturbed. I ask, did Fell order the assiassination of Steerington? My intution tells me that Fell did not like being below Steerington, hence he abrut departure indefintiely.
A: Your question about Steerington is out of bounds and we will not discuss his status

Statement: Mr. Fell is on property and I can convey mesages to and from him.

Q: Multiple questions about the device.
A: With regard to the Device, it seems to have malfunctioned. It is now missing and we are determining its exact location and current use.

Q: Do any of the other houses play a part in the investigations this year?
A: All of the content is involved in the current investigation

Q: Multiple questions about Goth Wackee.
A: Any contact by the person using the name Goth Wackee should be reported to me directly.

Q: I noticed new cell director Scott Gordon is here but rarely replying and only on the main page. Mr. Gordon, care to tell us more about yourself?
A: Please refain from asking about our staff during this briefing.

Q: Does the LT have the device that was burned into the archive photographs in it's possession? Has it been activated?
A: Yes, the device is currently at the Legendary Truth Offices and was activated.

Q: Multiple questions about FEAR.
A: No current addition information about FEAR at this time.

Q: Will the Main Access System be up and running again soon or was the damage done to it too great?
A: The MNA is undergoing repair. It was compromised when our technicans were instructed to sanitize Ryan Richard's files. We discovered a thumb drive and upon inserting it into a system desktop to review content, we realized that it was "booby trapped" to destroy the mainframe motherboards.

Q: What is the current investigation status? Does LT consider HHN a threat as it has done previously?
A: HHN is a serious concern and the two organization are working to solve this investigation.

Q: Questions about Ryand Richard and Spirt Seekers.
A: With regard to Spirit Seekers, you would know one of them if you know Ryan Richard.

Statement: With regard to conflicting answers, I am asking Scott Gordon to clarify. But I believe you will find that you are referring to two seperate devices -- one being Thorncastle's invention and the other being the portametus.

Q: Have you guys been giving the go ahead to set up a field office at Universal?
A: We are working on our future investigation plans.

Statement: With regard to Richard's diary, we believe he took it with him. We released other materials found in his office.

Q: Can we anticipate Legendary Truth being at the Wyandot Estate on the anniversary of the murders?
A: Again we are working on our future investigation plans.

Q: Has LT figured out any new or significant motives behind the actions of Thorncastle, Richards, and GothWackee?
A: We are still researching the relationship between Richard, Thorncastle and GothWackee.

Q: The portametus is the doorway of fear? is this the name of the lantern?
A: The portametus is the symbol that represents the image that was burned into the pictures. We understand it to be the key that unlocked Fear.

Q: If LT charters vacations for Dr. Steerington, do they do the same for other employees? Either way, when can we expect him back? I was told he has no set return date.
A: I can remind you about the status of this briefing. Please focus your questions on the investigation.

Q: Do we need to focus on any action towards A&D?
A: A&D is now working closely in this investigation. No acting needed.

Q: So again, which one's at the office, and why is it activated? Further more, who activated it?
A: The portametus is part of the Lantern that was shipped under tight security to our C.I.L. It has undergone dramatic change and is also going through extensive research.

Q: Why isn't the truth being addressed here? I understand you can't tell us everything, but you haven't currently told us anything we don't already know.
A: I would suggest you demonstrate some degree of patience as we work our way through many excellent questions. There is much new in our answers and if you simply take the time to review each and every one, you will see that I am right.

Q: If the portametus IS the symbol we helped create, how are you treating it as an actual device?
A: The C.I. labs have the portametus and are currently analyzing how it functions.

Q: Did thorncastle steal the device at princeton before he went rogue?
A: The Device and Dr. Thorncastle disappeared at the same time. I leave it to you to conclude the circumstance for such a bizarre coincindence.

Q: Shouldn't the portametus be destroyed after FEAR has been disposed of so as someone else doesn't unleash him again?
A: The Portametus is needed to understand how we can remove FEAR.

Q: Once again, how is your agency funded? Are you a NPO, Govt Agency, or Corporation?
A: Funding for LegendaryTruth comes from many sources, none of which am I at liberty to reveal.

Q: Should the Collective stop trying to connect the previous investigation into Mary Agana and the current investigation, or is the suspicion that they are somehow related?
A: Yes we should focus our attention on this investigation.

Q: Ahhhhh, ok...so..... does LT currently possess the Portametus?
A: Yes, we have the Lantern in Princeton but we do not have possesion of Thorncastle's Device.

Q: With all due respect Mr. Gordon, why haven't certain "teams" with more expertise in the area of transdimensional conveyance been allowed to study said lantern and deal with it appropriately?
A: We have reached out to others and are currently working with them on this investigation.

Q: Are you worried about past or ex-collective members forming/continuing to operate under the title of Legendary Truth with stolen equipment and conducting experiments at various haunted locals like, oh I don't know, The Wyandot Estate.
A: Yes. This is a very serious concern.

Q: Are you worried about past or ex-collective members forming/continuing to operate under the title of Legendary Truth with stolen equipment and conducting experiments at various haunted locals like, oh I don't know, The Wyandot Estate.
A: Trust we are moving to have any rogue operators cease and desist the use of our registered trademarks. However, the legal process takes time. (Two different LT staff answered this question)

Q: Ms Endicott, the Collective have the right to know WHY our leadership is not all forthcoming with information. I MAY have heard from certain individuals who have told me, but EVERYONE else has a right to know...WHY can't YOU be honest about our staff and workings, unless you are trying to hide something from us?
A: I am happy to answer your questions, but I am asking you and others to focus your questions on the investigation and not our staff during this time.

Q: Since Steerington is "away" and is not to be "disturbed," is he even aware of the current situation with LT, Uni, A&D, the Lantern, etc.? I would like to know what our C.E.O is thinking about this investigation.

Perfectly within bounds of this forum/investigation. We would like to know what our leader and your supervisior is currently doing to help us.
A: Please review the previous response. I will continue to ask our members to ask questions focused on the investigation.

Statement: Our preliminary investigation has indicated that it was the Collectives actions that resulted in the incendiary effect that scorched our evidence.

Q: Will you make a post re-answering important questions asked here so people dont have to searth 20 pages to find anwsers? lol
A: We will review all questions during this time and report any answers we feel important.

Q: What is the next step required of the CRO's and CFO's to get this investigation moving into the next phase? I think so many are coming across as impatient because we are idle at the moment..waiting for some clue as to what is required of us next in the investigation.
A: The gathering of evidence is critical and this briefing is a major step in the investigation.

Q: What exactly IS the Lantern made of? It almost appears to have been constructed partially from human bone.
A: The labs are currently running analysis on this.

Q: Were any case files stolen when thorncastle went rogue?
A: All I can tell you is that the last known whereabouts of Dr. Thorncastle were posted on our main website as GPS coordinates. That's where he was seen in a panel truck large enough to hold himself, his Device and any co-conspir...ators.

Q: What actions by the collective led to the scorching, if I might ask?
A: Post incident analysis clearly indicates that the systematic assembly of photos resulted in the event. Make your own conclusions, you were a major part of it.

Q: Is the portametus possibly a timepiece? the tick marks around the outside would indicate cycles.
Perhaps it is a map?
A: Good information. We will take that to the lab.

Q: Have you been able to trace the origins of the Lantern or Portametus to a specific region, religion, culture, etc.?
A: Once we find the critical bits of origin we will quickly release it to the Collective.

Q: You mentioned co-conspirators that may have aided Thorncastle. Other than Ryan Richards and Goth Wackee, are there any other persons of interest that may have aided Thorncastle that we should know about?
A: We are unaware of any other possible conspirators at this time.

Q: About the coordinates on the LT website. (The coordinates lead to a Bass Pro Shops with nothing HHN-related nearby.
A: The coordinates refer to an incident that took place months ago.

Q: My trust has been back and forth for awhile, But after tonight I believe LT has taken a turn for the worst. My trust is no longer with the C.O.O. And S.V.P. Just with the people who want to know the truth.
A: Please understand this investigation has a high level of tension due to the level of serious content we are working to solve your concerns.

Wow, with all the questions answered that was as good of a deflection for answers I have ever seen, but there are a lot of "planted" questions in there too such as the timepiece question.

I was literally just thinking the same thing, five minutes ago. :lol: It definitely seems less active than 2008's.

Then again, a lot of things are still a mystery when it comes to this year. :lol: No news walkthroughs, a lot less leaks, and Fear is still pretty mysterious.

Well it was more participation ahead of time this time then it was in the past from what I remember.

T.J Mannarino stated during the FB Q&A that we will finally get some news about Legendary Truth during tonight's VIP Lounge event.

Well, there are 5 more days left until the end of HHN 2010 and it's looking like Legendary Truth is a bust this year. What a shame.

It was only there in the beginning of the event before it started for the build up and then it went POOF!

Well, there are 5 more days left until the end of HHN 2010 and it's looking like Legendary Truth is a bust this year. What a shame.

I'd heard it was supposed to start up Hell Week - guess it didn't materialize. A lot of things really didn't seem to come together this year. :/

This seems to be a reocurring theme this year as far as how many things we disorganized compared to years past. Too many things left unfinished, especially with the lack of Fear around the park as well was a little annoying as well.

I'm okay with it having fizzled down. 2008 had a stronger investigation and I know they want to bring it back so I'm hoping they do soon (next year) and it's even stronger.

New Legendary Truth Facebook Update:
ADVISORY AR110110 - A new change in Direction.

The Senior Staff would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the COLLECTIVE on recent remarkable accomplishments and an unprecedented collaborative success. The future of the organization is now in the hands of those most suited to expand the power and influence of your groupthink loyalty and unquestioning adherence to instruction.

When you visit our website you will notice that Ms. Allison Endicott is no longer with the organization. We wish her well in future endeavors.

On a sad note, we all mourn the loss of Dr. Richard Steerington who went missing while on a recent charter fishing trip and is now presumed dead. Although the official search for his body has been called off, our new C.E.O., Mr. Gabriel Fell has personally undertaken the responsibility to see that the memory of Richard forever remains a part of LegendaryTruth.

Ignatia Himmel, President