Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

I waited over an hour just to try it, like 1/2 hour outside, and then the queue is pretty boring, toward the end I was like, "thats it?".

I didn't really go into the ride expecting to be wowed so I wasn't disappointed or thrilled when it was over.

Anyway I haven't posted a picture in a long time so here's one (I'm not sure if I've posted it before...)

p3240042oa3.jpg

I waited over an hour just to try it, like 1/2 hour outside, and then the queue is pretty boring, toward the end I was like, "thats it?".
I actually really liked the queue, maybe because I just walked through it. But I like the transition from an initial beach scene to you being underwater with a boat above and the lighting giving the effect of being underwater.

Anyway, here's more of the character statues outside of the ride:
2007_0915Image0189.jpg