Manta | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Manta

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cool, I have more stuff to look forward to when I go next time. I have never ridden kraken. I still need to go to aquatica too. But the track looks sexy as hell and the water effect will please. Animals+coasters= amazing animal of a coaster.

I'm not a fan of flyers, but this one looks to be awesome. I've been on both Batwing and Superman: UF at Great Adventure, and I feel that Superman in particular is dull, boring, and just not very thrilling. The most thrilling part on Superman is when you are initially flipped onto your stomach.

Manta looks to be pretty cool. I think the splashdown idea, if done right, will be ridiculous. It looks bigger in length than S:UF. Plus, I love those trains if they look anything like that in the finished product.

100_1347.jpg

Here is a photo that TowerRat posted at IOAC of the areial site of Manta.

The water part could be really cool if they make it right. I think Seaworld just needs another coaster period. I can't honestly go there more than 5 times in a year right now. I just get too bored. Maybe i'm just too much of an IOA kinda guy. Idk. :shrug:

I'm not a fan of flyers, but this one looks to be awesome. I've been on both Batwing and Superman: UF at Great Adventure, and I feel that Superman in particular is dull, boring, and just not very thrilling. The most thrilling part on Superman is when you are initially flipped onto your stomach.

Manta looks to be pretty cool. I think the splashdown idea, if done right, will be ridiculous. It looks bigger in length than S:UF. Plus, I love those trains if they look anything like that in the finished product.
You haven't been on Tatsu, then have you? Tatsu in SFMM is a great flyer. And F.Y.I. Superman Ultimate Flight is probably the lamest flying coster I've ever been on.

Oh ok. Definitely not riding it when it opens, then. :p

Why not? I sure as hell am.

The que line looks pretty cool, but is the amount of guests it can cycle per hour up to theme park standards? I have no clue about the numbers but was wondering what kind of lines we might expect?