Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

I got one too. They did a contest yesterday but the puppy screwed me up so the email went twice. Never got a confirmation email but had a package waiting when I got home. The hand. Puppy tried eating the hair! LMAO. I also got cards via their FB contests. I got the very first one & the very last one. The hand is creeping hubby out but I'm leaving it out! hahaha

Holy crap. So... people who won the card promotion earlier in the month are being sent this package, too!?

I'm wondering how they're going to do things this year. I heard that they used to have you queue up over behind that unused soundstage, but they have recently removed the railings so I'm wondering how they're going to do things now. My aunt really loves them, so I was planning on getting her an autograph so I'm hoping some sort of details are released so I can know where I'll need to go...

Can anybody please tell me if there is a limit on the number of tickets I can purchase with the annual passholder discount? For October 7th.

Thanks so much! :smiley: and is it 6 tickets per pass or like if me and my brother have one each if we are able to get 12?

Never had a limit, I bought 10 this year and 15 last year :lol:

Its 6 at a time, not total

And I don't think they have the real-time text updates with the wait times. I remember I did use that last year.

They still have the wait times, just not the text games. For the wait times, text TONIGHT to 64646. :thumbs: