Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 21: Your Luck Has Run Out

I thought this was illegal.
I don't think it is but it's a great way to never get a media gift again.

Selling the cards definitely ISN'T illegal as long as they aren't an employee. They purchased it, they can do what they want. It doesn't look like they are going to make too much profit right now though.

Yeap, and if you look at that guys history, he has a history of selling all of his media gifts, so UO hasn't stopped sending anything this guys' way :lol:

He even sold the WWoHP media wand he received

I know someone who came very close to paying $300 for the Bloody Mary media gift but ended up getting out bid by someone who dropped $400 on it. Ended up she was able to get one from a radio station for free.

I'm sure Universal would rather someone that is'nt into the parks as much as us, sell or give away the promos to someone that will display and talk about them. Its better than throwing them away or leaving them in a closet or in a box.

I'm sure Universal would rather someone that is'nt into the parks as much as us, sell or give away the promos to someone that will display and talk about them. Its better than throwing them away or leaving them in a closet or in a box.

This. I see nothing wrong or immoral with selling stuff like this. It may strike some people as crazy/silly to sell such items or bid $400 on them, but y'know...it's their money. Who cares?

This. I see nothing wrong or immoral with selling stuff like this. It may strike some people as crazy/silly to sell such items or bid $400 on them, but y'know...it's their money. Who cares?

I agree. The only thing wrong is the person who gets it doesn't care enough to keep it in the first place.

Speaking as a part of the media, it's just in bad taste. The parks give you gifts to help hype up their event and promote it, not as a freebie for you to help pay your bills. Some sites are only in existence just to get the free perks.

HHN held another
‎'To wait for luck is the same as waiting for death.’ – Japanese Proverb.

Be one of the first 21 people to email HHN21@universalorlando.com with your full mailing address, and then just wait…
contest today and I was one of the 21 winners. According to the contest rules, it will be another card. I'll post pictures immediately when I get it tommorow. I'm somewhat intrigued by it though, considering that the event has already kicked off and I thought they were finished with the cards. :shrug:

HHN held another
contest today and I was one of the 21 winners. According to the contest rules, it will be another card. I'll post pictures immediately when I get it tommorow. I'm somewhat intrigued by it though, considering that the event has already kicked off and I thought they were finished with the cards. :shrug:
That's odd. Wonder what it'll be like, and how many more contests they're gonna have.

I'm currently at work but apparently I was delivered a package today from Orlando. I haven't entered any contests or anything since the first promo cards they sent out on Facebook so no idea what it is? I'm assuming it's from Universal???