The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 805 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Haven't been here on OU in ages! But I need your guys' help.

I'm cosplaying for Ascendio next month, and I wanted to know if anyone knows the supplyer of the Hogwarts Students team members shirts under their robes.
They're like ivory, and aren't stiff... does anyone know where I could purchase one, or who makes them for Universal Studios? Please help!

I'm not sure if you've tried here, but will this suffice?
http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-8542-harry-potter-school-shirt.aspx
883500.jpg

Utilizing my annual pass, close location, and considerable amount of free time: saying that I was a frequent visitor of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter would be an understatement.
Having done so, I've heavily examined and studied the student's outfits and I can confirm that they are defiantly not regular, white dress shirts. Authenticity has a price. A price I'd be willing to pay. For many reasons, I'm being forced into having to cosplay at Ascendio 2012 as simply a Hogwarts Student. Dressing in such cosplay that is common and overdone, I'll have to go to wits end to look completely and totally like I walked out of Hogwarts. The real one. Wearing a bleached, pure white, stiff, crisp dress shirt will not be sufficient.

I apologize for getting us off topic. Thank you very much Wandkeeper and BrinkofSunshine(for the inbox). I've achieved my goals! No better place than orlandounited.com that's for sure! :thumbs:

Thank you very much Wandkeeper and BrinkofSunshine(for the inbox). I've achieved my goals! No better place than orlandounited.com that's for sure! :thumbs:

You are most welcome. Thank you for being true to your passion. Have a great time at Ascendio!

Last edited:
Well now this sounds appealing. Wonder if its going outside where the extended queue is to spruce it up or since its listed as FJ inside?

Following up on the fountain Notice of Commencement, a building permit was filed today for 3 water fountains, so USFguy was right.

Also, the same company is working on a pump in some water feature in Jurassic Park.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember which page number had the initial concept art for Wizarding World? I mean the ones they were just going to repurpose LC. I can't seem to find it in the search function.