The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 803 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No not at all haha! I'm a university student from Canada and went to the Wizarding World a few years ago as a high school graduation trip. I had a few random clips from my trip so I decided to make a compilation video. I'm quite flattered that you would think its an advertisement though ;)

Looks like some Potter fans having a GREAT time to me! Nice video and thanks for sharing.

Took a spin on the FJ today. All the effects were working including the soul sucking dementor. This thing just destroys lines :lol:

Took a spin on the FJ today. All the effects were working including the soul sucking dementor. This thing just destroys lines :lol:

Was the Dragon running her full intended range of motion, or does she just sit there lifeless for a second?

(I keep trying to tell myself that'll be fixed at some point, but I'm pretty sure that change is permanent.)

Went to islands today and rode fj and it was all working as well. I queued up and the wait time said an hour but only felt about 15minutes. Then I repeated it twice on the single riders queue which was less then a minute each. So I was impressed with this and may be a helpful hint for others. Also managed to ride every single ride up to wwohp with less than five minutes from marvel island. Was very impressed with spider man but Seuss landing had thirty minute queues so skipped them.

If this has been posted before, then I never saw it. This is the 'secret' load area for those with mobility issues. No moving walkway. The logic built into this ride system to slow other vehicles so that these can enter the ride queue... so cool.

img_14671.jpg

This is high res so click for the large picture. Only then you will notice that TM has maroon fingernail polish. Very Dragonian of him.

That TM is a girl with short hair. Pay attention to her earring and, more importantly, facial structure. :lol:

But I agree. Being up there is definitely an experience, especially when winding through the hallways. It feels like a secret corridor through Hogwarts.

That TM is a girl with short hair. Pay attention to her earring and, more importantly, facial structure.

What the hell does a sparkle earring have to do with being a man or a woman? Not a few men have very fine features like that. That is a guy and he is around 5'11"-6'. Any TM's here? back me up that you know this person.

What the hell does a sparkle earring have to do with being a man or a woman? Not a few men have very fine features like that. That is a guy and he is around 5'11"-6'. Any TM's here? back me up that you know this person.

You are my favorite person for so many reasons. From what I can discern, however, that is a woman. :lol:

I actually got loaded there one time randomly. They plucked me out of the single rider line and sent me through the hallways of Hogwarts and I ended up there. And then I got to ride twice with two different parties and with the second I got to experience my first breakdown mid ride right next to Aragog.:lol:

Well, anyway... I had never seen a picture of it before. I would love to see a graphic representation of the logic the computers use to insert them into the ride and temporarily backup the other vehicles.

^^^There is no temporary backup, from what I gathered while riding.

There's one bench that's designated to go into the area. It leaves the line of benches, slides in there, and the guests load. Then the bench slides to its departure point and waits for its slot to approach, and then slides right back into line.

Haven't been here on OU in ages! But I need your guys' help.

I'm cosplaying for Ascendio next month, and I wanted to know if anyone knows the supplyer of the Hogwarts Students team members shirts under their robes.
They're like ivory, and aren't stiff... does anyone know where I could purchase one, or who makes them for Universal Studios? Please help!