The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 802 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm saying that someone is stupid enough to believe that Obama had any say in the Harry Potter expansion, and that this user thinks that the decision to bring HP over to Japan rivals the banning of gay marriage...wait. I read that post in the wrong context.

The door's this way, right?

^ I don't believe we have any WW team members that are chatting on here recently. There are lurking members that work at Uni, but they prefer to keep their posts to a minimum. There was one person that I recall but I don't believe she has been on in a while. You might scroll back in this thread to April - June 2010 as there were a few trying to get jobs there that chatted about what the test/requirements entailed.

Booo i could never find it within the thread.... :( thanks for the help.

The test will be the most basic stuff. You should know all of the houses, the major characters (including the non-human), where to buy a wand, candy, tricks, potions... the basics of the first four books. I haven't even read the books but I think I am close. Any avid potter fans here want to give Kslim more basic examples?

I'm tired of UK fans getting their panties in a twist because they CLEEEAAAAARLYYYY should have gotten a Wizarding World before everyone else. This announcement has only made them more vocal. Blargh.

They have the studio tour, where they get to see real life sets and props. They can come here to visit the fake one.

BTW, have there been ANY updates as to the expansion? My family is beginning to talk a lot about taking a trip down to Universal, but I'm concerned if we go within the next year or so it'll be a lot of construction, and it would have been smarter to hold off for another year or so...

BTW, have there been ANY updates as to the expansion? My family is beginning to talk a lot about taking a trip down to Universal, but I'm concerned if we go within the next year or so it'll be a lot of construction, and it would have been smarter to hold off for another year or so...

None whatsoever, really. Universal hasn't even announced it yet.

And that is the reason why it has not been announced.

Reactions: Cecilia
I guess you have to actually live here to love the construction at any of the parks. There are days I have gone only to watch new things being built. Everest and Potter were the highlights thus far.

I guess you have to actually live here to love the construction at any of the parks. There are days I have gone only to watch new things being built. Everest and Potter were the highlights thus far.

Yea...I dunno. I've never understood the dislike of construction going on during a trip. Just means more for next time!

I don't consider a significant expansion to the ONE THING I want to go to, the WW, to be a minor construction thing. Like I said, I don't feel it would be a financially smart move to visit now when such an expansion may only be 2 years away. Though nothing is for certain here until we get an announcement. I'll just have to cross my fingers and wait!

Last edited:
Dr. Seus land can be ENTIRELY under construction for all I care. Hate Dr. Seus. I just don't wanna miss a big expansion of HP by a mere year or two. :thumbs: Not when I don't have the funds to go twice within a few years.

Maybe when I win the lottery.