Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just throwing this out there...
My friend was recently cast as a poi performer (fire spinner). Not sure if he'll be part of a scare zone or show, but I can ask if he has any more info.
He posted an interesting vlog talking about his experience with the audition process as well as an excellent in depth explanation of what a "performer's resume" should look like. Very helpful stuff if anyone is looking to audition for any upcoming events!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f89hCpPRa4w&feature=channel&list=UL

During my snooping around today, only two of the houses are pretty much done. Walking Dead and Penn and Teller. Alice Cooper still is not done. Facade needs work and so does the exit. Lots of trucks around the Alice Cooper and Parade building. Who knows what's going on in soundstage houses or not. Pretty sure those are not complete yet, though.

From a seemingly reliable source named "Legacy" on HorrorNightNightmares:

I'm trying to reiterate, to everyone reading, really, that it's necessary to think outside of the box this year. Most of the talk about the streets so far has been trying to decipher locations or figure out how to do sets in conjunction with the parade. But that's trying to put so many things that we expect from a normal year in a year that is very, very far from normal. A&D has been put in the enviable position of having to completely adjust how they operate this year, but a majority of what I'm reading is, "They did it that way before."

We have no evidence that any of the initials for the streets are location based.
Traditional locations are unavailable for sets in the streets.
Two major pathways are under construction.

Why can't this year be something completely different? I really have the feeling, despite the grumbling, Universal is going to mess up and give us the best year ever.

From a seemingly reliable source named "Legacy" on HorrorNightNightmares:

I'll be very glad if this year truly is completely different. Despite the fact that we're only getting 7 houses this year, the thought of a completely different event from what we've seen recently is exciting to me. If A&D can pull it off, major props to them. If not, they at least tried to work around the extremely unusual circumstances thrown their way by giving us something unique. :shrug:

2008 had something much more legendary than the Skoolhouse...
I have found myself thinking 8+4=12

also from that poster Legacy on HNN.

Could they be referring to Bloody Mary. A Legend. Or Legendary Truth?
the more cryptic posters on HNN seem to keep making reference to the word "game". Maybe talking about the HHN speculation as a game we all play...or it could be refering to LT?

8+4= 12 refers to the years. 2004+2008=2012.

I really don't know enough about 2004 to say anything about it.

the more cryptic posters on HNN seem to keep making reference to the word "game". Maybe talking about the HHN speculation as a game we all play...or it could be refering to LT?

Legacy seems to be hinting directly at a return of Legendary Truth.

Global Thermonuclear War.

So the whole TWD-theme may be a little misleading.

New rumors from the Nightmares site says there may be an overall story to the event. First here are the scarezones:

Vampires = Hollywood
Zombies = New York
Ghosts = Central Park
Dragons = San Fran
Prisoners = World Expo
Evil Trick'r'Treaters = KidZone
Female Chainsaw Drill Team = ????
Sting Ally = Klownz?

Also...as the overall story, there are rumors of Legendary Truth returning and a "Supernatural War" of some kind going on between the scarezones.

Last edited:
Supernatural War? Me Gusta.

Me gusta mucho. It sounds like an interesting, unique twist on the scarezones which desperately need it, in my opinion. They've been more of a photo-op than a story-directed, frightening area in recent years.

I really hope we see some story added to the website in the upcoming weeks. It definitely helps up the excitement for the event.

Okay, new update from Legacy/HNN:

Vampires = Hollywood
Zombies = New York
Ghosts = Central Park
Dragons = San Fran
Prisoners = World Expo
Evil Trick'r'Treaters = KidZone
Female Chainsaw Drill Team = Roaming
Klownz = Roaming
Sting Alley = Rat Lady

Reactions: Cwoolboy