Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
wow!

- - - Updated - - -

wonder what the "express" times were like.

Not sure about the express times but im curious to know also. Im going to sign up for the texts again tonight and see how bad it is and pray they arent as bad next Friday when I go lol.

These were the times at midnight
Walking Dead 120min
Silent Hill and Cooper 90min
Gothic and Penn and Teller 75min
Dead End and House of Horrors 45min

This may be backwards thinking, but the express lines don't necessarily reflect how busy the parks are. The express line really just depends on who's scanning and how well the scanner is operating.

It also depends on who's standing at the entrance of the attraction. If they're not really warning guests which side is express and which side is regular, regular guests can enter the express causing issues. I've seen this happen way too many times.

Not sure about the express times but im curious to know also. Im going to sign up for the texts again tonight and see how bad it is and pray they arent as bad next Friday when I go lol.

These were the times at midnight
Walking Dead 120min
Silent Hill and Cooper 90min
Gothic and Penn and Teller 75min
Dead End and House of Horrors 45min

I'll say it again, online fanboi doubters be damned, whoever won the rights to TWD deserves a huge bonus. It's an average house made a must-see hit by the name on the sign.

Surprised Cooper had double the line of HoH, given I've heard mixed reviews of it and they are right next to one another. I suppose HoH is still suffering from the early pans, which is a shame, it's evolved into a top 3 house of the year for me.

Going on memory, but every public school in FL is out today--locally, I think it's just Osceola on Monday, but that still promises a bump. Especially when the past two years Sundays have been worse than Thursdays.

The following counties are out on Monday: Pasco, Osceola, and Polk. The whole weekend is going to be insane.

What's changed with HoH? It was easily my least favorite when I went a few weeks back. Is it more scare actors?

Sets much improved. Actors learned to better utilize the space. Definitely worth a second look.

- - - Updated - - -

The following counties are out on Monday: Pasco, Osceola, and Polk. The whole weekend is going to be insane.

Ugh, Polk, too. You're right, that will have a pretty huge effect.

Not only did they have to extend hours last night, the new hordes of scareactors were being moved around for safety reasons as it was too crowded.

Not only did they have to extend hours last night, the new hordes of scareactors were being moved around for safety reasons as it was too crowded.

Now we're talking, I'm very surprised they haven't tried to add additional attractions or the walkway to Marvel.

Use the force Luke...

Or use the guide :lol:

:saber: Use the force . . . . and a few drinks :lol:

Ive read the guide but think since I will be in the Stay and Scream area it may make more sense for us to hit up the sound stages houses first since we are right there and just work our way around the park clockwise sort of. In years past we have gone that route and seemed to work out ok for the most part. At this point im just over thinking the whole thing since im bored stuck at work and ill be fine and make the most of the night we are there.

Last edited: