Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
See for me If I dont have express for HHN I dont bother going on the rides during the event. The time I have there is more valuable for me to get into all the house which arent there all year long, the rides I can go on all year long so I can skip them and no bid deal. I wouldnt mind going on HRRR at night which is something I havent done yet.

ha ha..ok..I guess I can hit MIB. Never seen the movie Despicble Me, so I have little interest, not to mention I tend to dislike movie/motion simulators.

- - - Updated - - -

also didn't really like MIB the movie. Which is why I don't care. Thought the Simpsons ride was too much like the old BTTF ride (just not as fun) when I rode it a few years ago.

minion by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

I just don't see myself or my wife wanting to re-do a house, so using the express pass up isn't as big of a deal to me. My new new plan of attack...

HRRR - since we can't use FP, and we've never been on it.
Gothic
Dead End
Mummy
Dinner at Finnegans?
Walking Dead.
P&T
AC
HoH
SIlent Hill.
Then maybe another ride on HRRR if it's not too busy.

Don't really care about MIB (although I haven't rode that either), Simpsons Ride, or Despicble Me (another one I haven't rode).

I guess out of the three MIB seems most interesting. Don't care about Bill and Ted.

MIB is just fun... ya get to shot stuff!!

My last suggestion is to save either a Dead End or Gothic express entry for your last house.
My reasoning being (IMO) that they are the best two houses, so I would do a little wait for either and then hit it again to have a good last taste, instead of the right side of the park which was VERY weak (IMO) this year.
Personly was not a fan of Finnagins, our plan was always rides, eat (over by the Parade building) and a drink, then tent houses, a drink, SS houses, a snack, a drink, and finally B&T. Always worked good for me, but I always go early in the season to avoid the insanity...

Good luck and have fun.

Slow evening last night. I actually got into the event around 10 and everything was 30-45 minute waits. Was able to do a couple houses and have a beer before leaving. Was a nice, chill, night.

Last night was great, I got everything done except for Walking Dead, which was at 75 minutes. It was at 10 minutes and then, like walkers searching for food, they all piled into the line for the remainder of the night. But thanks to slow Wednesdays, I got to do 6 houses last night.

Hmmm...I would probably expect that you will be able to do half the houses. Not all of them. Can you buy an express pass?

I mean, I could buy an Express pass, but I can't alienate the rest of the group like that. If you really think we'll only be able to see half the houses should I just pick the ones I want to see and that's it? I was thinking of going right at the gate which has always worked but if you think the lines are gonna cut that plan short, I should probably just pick and choose right?

Reactions: JokerMan0925
Any word on wait times and crowds tonight? We hit up Animal Kingdom this afternoon and Food and Wine this evening, both were DEAD!

Long house lines, but friends on the ground say 20 Penny and Finns are dead. It's all kids, they can't drink, and only care about the houses.

(Was at Food & Wine myself, was surprised the Gin Blossoms didn't pull more--good show none the less.)

Long house lines, but friends on the ground say 20 Penny and Finns are dead. It's all kids, they can't drink, and only care about the houses.

(Was at Food & Wine myself, was surprised the Gin Blossoms didn't pull more--good show none the less.)

Yeah they weren't bad, and I really enjoyed the fact I didn't have to wait 30 mins to get a beer in Belgium!

- - - Updated - - -

Just got a text update and as of 11pm
WD 150min
AC,PT, Gothic 120min
HOH 100min
SH 90min
DE 75min

Ouch :lol:

Thursday Night this week I believe was what the event goers commonly dub "Hell Night" and refers to the night that a lot of local school counties throughout Florida had off this Friday the 19nth.

Universal actually extended their hours from 1am to 2am to deal with the crowds. It was pretty insane for a Thursday night!

Uhoh..school is out on the 22nd as well..I'm going on the 21st...aaaaaahhhhh! I think far more schools were out tomorrow than the amount that will be on Monday anyways. Somebody posted it on here a few days ago, can't quite remember how many exactly though. Oh well I have the tickets no turning back now.

Uhoh..school is out on the 22nd as well..I'm going on the 21st...aaaaaahhhhh! I think far more schools were out tomorrow than the amount that will be on Monday anyways. Somebody posted it on here a few days ago, can't quite remember how many exactly though. Oh well I have the tickets no turning back now.

Going on memory, but every public school in FL is out today--locally, I think it's just Osceola on Monday, but that still promises a bump. Especially when the past two years Sundays have been worse than Thursdays.