Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which Busch Gardens?

Which one?

• Total voters
That's the point though Eric. I think it makes BGT more well-rounded. To a kid, the thing is a blast.

I was really disappointed with Cheetah Hunt. I was expecting a little tamer Maverick but instead got 3 fun launches and a bunch of blah in between. I guess it's a decent coaster for the younger riders though.

Or those getting older and don't need to have there brains pushed to the four corners of there skulls on every coaster in the park :lol:

That's the point though Eric. I think it makes BGT more well-rounded. To a kid, the thing is a blast.

Agreed. I just wish they would have made the parts between the launches a little more exciting and fast paced.

It's a great coaster for those too intimidated by the big three (Montu, ShieKra, and Kumba) but a little more thrills than Scorpion or Sand Serpent

Europe. Everything is better. The rides, the food, the atmosphere, the weather. Except HOS. But I won't do it at either park because its been so sub-par lately.

While the Williamsburg park is beautiful the real reason to go is Apollo IMO. Kumba, Montu, and Sheikra trump their coaster collection hands down. Can't speak for Verbolten but I do enjoy Cheetah Hunt!

Apollos Chariot is fantastic and I'm still jealous they got that ride and we never got a hyper.
As for the rest of the coasters, I'd take BGTs over BGWs. And sorry to others who have posted earlier, but Montu kicks the crap out of Alpengeist. The only things going for Alpy is its height and that first drop. Everything else is better on Montu.

Overall though, I do think Williamsburgs park is way prettier and has a great selection of rides and better food.