1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Which Busch Gardens?

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Theme Parks' started by bronzey, Nov 23, 2009.

?

Which one?

1. BGW

57.6%
  2. BGT

42.4%
  1. Mike

Mike Rookie

That's the point though Eric. I think it makes BGT more well-rounded. To a kid, the thing is a blast.

2. Andy

Andy aka Hatetofly V.I.P.

Or those getting older and don't need to have there brains pushed to the four corners of there skulls on every coaster in the park :lol:

3. Eric

Eric Premium Member

Agreed. I just wish they would have made the parts between the launches a little more exciting and fast paced.

4. shiekra38

shiekra38 Veteran Member

It's a great coaster for those too intimidated by the big three (Montu, ShieKra, and Kumba) but a little more thrills than Scorpion or Sand Serpent

5. TomTheRiddle

TomTheRiddle Rookie

Europe. Everything is better. The rides, the food, the atmosphere, the weather. Except HOS. But I won't do it at either park because its been so sub-par lately.

6. Cheezbat

Cheezbat Veteran Member

Apollos Chariot is fantastic and I'm still jealous they got that ride and we never got a hyper.
    As for the rest of the coasters, I'd take BGTs over BGWs. And sorry to others who have posted earlier, but Montu kicks the crap out of Alpengeist. The only things going for Alpy is its height and that first drop. Everything else is better on Montu.

Overall though, I do think Williamsburgs park is way prettier and has a great selection of rides and better food.

7. bronzey

bronzey Rookie

I saw this thread and thought it was like a recent discussion...only to find I had created it about 3 years ago. Heh