Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 315 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
^ 50 lbs total for both legs. So 75 lbs overall. I don't think there is much walking involved with playing a transformer... they just stop and stand for photo-ops.

What location will they use for putting on those outfits? I would think it would be in a building inside the park and not way backstage. Someone on here can answer that one. I hope he lets me know...

Last edited:
^ Ahh... that makes sense. Thanks.

BTW... did they have to clear space (a dining room) inside monsters for that? It doesn't appear they rebuilt the smaller building.

Last edited:
From Today As Promised

null_zps59741aa0.jpg

null_zps42b1420f.jpg

null_zpscdfe5d20.jpg

null_zpsd815b1b6.jpg

null_zps9c218c6c.jpg

null_zpsb47f85b2.jpg

null_zpsb88b7b77.jpg

null_zps6351b86f.jpg

null_zps27151a4e.jpg

null_zpsf499987a.jpg

null_zps783050be.jpg

null_zps9c3049ea.jpg

null_zps4b9a06ee.jpg

null_zps9ac75e29.jpg

null_zps03652313.jpg

null_zps91e312ce.jpg

null_zpsfb7ec11e.jpg

null_zps8db0051f.jpg

null_zpsdcc7ba4e.jpg

null_zps9d95ed95.jpg

null_zpsaf84d175.jpg

null_zps4e608f59.jpg

More to come. Gift shop door just opened. Pics soon.

- - - Updated - - -

null_zpsb14297e1.jpg

null_zps911d18cb.jpg

null_zpsed96a0fc.jpg

null_zps10e523bb.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy and Eric
I can easily tell they're blast doors and I really don't understand the issue you guys are having with them. Rotate it 90 degrees and it fits really well.

I am still having a hard time believing, even with how large this building is, that it holds a gift shop, a que, and an e-ticket attraction that lasts 4 minutes. It doesn't seem like all of that should be able to fit in there, but it does.

I can easily tell they're blast doors and I really don't understand the issue you guys are having with them. Rotate it 90 degrees and it fits really well.

I am still having a hard time believing, even with how large this building is, that it holds a gift shop, a que, and an e-ticket attraction that lasts 4 minutes. It doesn't seem like all of that should be able to fit in there, but it does.

I was wondering the same, as alot of people here say that it is supposed to be a copy of USH, but the USH one doesnt have the gift shop built into the show buiding, its in a seperate building, not to mention the ride entrance is in the middle of the front side of the building whereas it appears our entrance will be in a corner, but yeah, it is unbelieveable that they are able to squeeze all that into 1 building.

How many scenes are on the first floor again? Is it only the beginning and the end?

Teebs, scene 1 and 2 are downstairs with scene 3 being the lift. Scenes 4-10 are upstairs with 11 being the lift. Scene 12 the final screen is back downstairs and 13 the one with a static Megatron is last before the unload.