Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 451 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Filmed today via Popsong, front door still closed, looks unlikely for public softs today-

[video=youtube;wEhFhlkvIeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhFhlkvIeM[/video]

But than again, the day is not over, & HTF said could possibly start late afternoon. Hopefully there is someone there who can keep us posted. & thanks to all who give us updates!

Last edited:
My word from the Nest is "no way there will be public softs today". They said, when last informed, they were "pushed back" until next week. BUT, as always with softs, things can change. Just thought I'd mentioned the latest I've heard.

My word from the Nest is "no way there will be public softs today". They said, when last informed, they were "pushed back" until next week. BUT, as always with softs, things can change. Just thought I'd mentioned the latest I've heard.

Thangs Sarge! So if there have been people who have been riding this past week, I wonder what the delay is preventing them letting the public ride. But Ive waited this long for it to open, so wating another week will be nothing, as it will just come & go in a blink of an eye.

Worst case scenario, if its not open this weekend to whoever goes, we always have Antarica just right down the street, which will probably be my plan, & Im sure others as well. Either way, it'll be a great weekend!

Filmed today via Popsong, front door still closed, looks unlikely for public softs today-

[video=youtube;wEhFhlkvIeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhFhlkvIeM[/video]

But than again, the day is not over, & HTF said could possibly start late afternoon. Hopefully there is someone there who can keep us posted. & thanks to all who give us updates!

At the 1:17 mark there is a guy with a hard hat working above the sign. Could this be prep for Optimus Prime?

are we looking at anything for tomorrow? have a day off and was thinking about going before the weekends memorial day crowds.

At this point I'm not sure to be honest, there is a possibility from here on out any day. I was told employees Tuesday or Wednesday and then sifts are targeted to start Thursday or Friday. If I get more I will let you know but at this point it's pretty spotty at best.

Sorry, I thought someone else might get pictures of the new merchandise, otherwise I would've gotten some.

It looked like old school Optimus. I haven't seen too much so that's a pure guess.

Ok so I have news, but you ain't gonna like it.

Tomorrow morning there was supposed to be a ride scheduled by the IT department but has been cancelled and rescheduled for next week. There will be no softs until later next week.

Ok so I have news, but you ain't gonna like it.

Tomorrow morning there was supposed to be a ride scheduled by the IT department but has been cancelled and rescheduled for next week. There will be no softs until later next week.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of heading out there this weekend but will just keep an eye on the boards in case anything changes.
All of the information is very much appreciated