Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 452 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Does this continue to have something to do with the electronics on the VTU? Those damned VTUs, they can be so tricky if not wired correctly... My VTU fried out just last week. T'was a pisser.

thanks for keeping us updated HTF.. Definitely will stay home this weekend not worth the memorial day crowds!! and nice catch on the guy with the hard hat.. wonder what he up to.. no way there doing prep for Optimus

Sorry, I thought someone else might get pictures of the new merchandise, otherwise I would've gotten some.

It looked like old school Optimus. I haven't seen too much so that's a pure guess.

The plush looked cool... not $26 cool but cool none the less. Thank you for the heads up. :thumbs: I do like the new Autobot logo and Decepticon logo hoodies though.

Does this continue to have something to do with the electronics on the VTU? Those damned VTUs, they can be so tricky if not wired correctly... My VTU fried out just last week. T'was a pisser.

:wave:

So these crowds you speak of.....I'll be a part of it haha...Am I going to regret it? Never! Am I going to get really upset with tourists......Always.

Well, its a good thing I didnt have my hopes up for this weekend! So looks like SW it is for this weekened after all, so I knew either way it would be a win-win for being able to at least ride ONE new ride this weekend.

& look at the bright side, we'll know "official" soft opening times on the 28th, which is just a few days away, so again, 1 more week will just fly by & we'll be riding in no time! Thanks again everyone for all the great updates & saving us lots of trouble.

I know a lot of people have asked but I haven't noticed an answer. But does anyone know when the Prime sort of AA will be put on the entrance? and I don't know why I keep imagining him on top with his eyes lit up and him shooting fog gas? haha I know it doesn't make a ton of sense but it just sounds pretty cool to me. Also the idea sounds pretty effective to guests.

Last edited:
well single rider line is best friend when you dont have a girlfriend who wont ride by herself because she wants to ride together and rather wait hours...:bang:

LOL...are you really complaining about having a girlfriend right now? Just go to the park by yourself if you want to wait in the single rider line. ha ha.