Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 601 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry's polyjuice potion's taste was actually never described, except as being much more pleasant than Goyle's (I believe?). So they could just use an interesting, pleasant smell for it.
Actually, in the film Deathly Hallows Part 1, Mad-Eye Moody describes Harry's polyjuice potion as tasting like Goblin Piss. lol

Actually, in the film Deathly Hallows Part 1, Mad-Eye Moody describes Harry's polyjuice potion as tasting like Goblin Piss. lol

:doh: This just proves I need to do a marathon session of the movies again this summer. Followed by a re-reading of Deathly Hallows :thumbs:
However, I know for sure that Hermione described his as being more pleasant than the other polyjuice potions she'd taken, so :shrug:

Maybe there's a spell that can be cast on us Muggles to change our appearance to look similar to Harry. I'm thinking along the lines of what Hermionie did to Harry's face to avoid getting noticed by the snatchers. I know that was a stinging-curse to deform his face, but J.K. may have something up her sleeve.

:doh: This just proves I need to do a marathon session of the movies again this summer. Followed by a re-reading of Deathly Hallows :thumbs:
However, I know for sure that Hermione described his as being more pleasant than the other polyjuice potions she'd taken, so :shrug:

Maybe she likes the taste of Goblin Piss?

Its really awesome that so many people are still discovering the Harry Potter books. I think Potter fans are really accepting of newbies for the most part and the age range is pretty broad too. for instance I'm 43 and am not looked at as "the old guy" by the 20 somethings that grew up with potter.

Thanks for the pics, HTF! :thumbs: You can really start to see those windows taking shape within that framing on Grimmauld Place.

BTW, I hope that's Grimmauld Place and not some random look-alike building. I hope they have the numbering on the doors jump from 11 to 13 :sneaky:

Thanks for the updated pics HTF. Have you any idea why Kings Cross roof is being covered?? It's been bothering me for ages as the real Kings Cross has glass in it so this doesn't seem authentic unless they are planning some form of special effects inside so it doesn't look like that?

A few years back when Deathly Hallows Part 2 was about to come out, I hadn't read any of the books, only seen the movies. I had 9 days until it came out, an iPad loaded with all 7 books and vacation planned with nothing specific planned to do in it. Managed to read all 7 books prior to seeing Deathly Hallows Part 2, although my wife wasn't happy with me for completely zoning out to the outside world from 6 in the morning until around 8 at night each day. LOL Unlike most movies, they didn't change a ton from the books, although they did leave out a good bit of stuff that would have really added to the depth of the movies. But then each movie would have been around 3 hours long. Although I greatly prefer the book's ending to Deathly Hallows to that of the movie.

And they're not the only ones! :'(

Ash, quickly, go read the books marathon style! Don't get spoiled :lol:

Thanks for the updated pics HTF. Have you any idea why Kings Cross roof is being covered?? It's been bothering me for ages as the real Kings Cross has glass in it so this doesn't seem authentic unless they are planning some form of special effects inside so it doesn't look like that?

That's the idea for the moment. There will be lights inside that will make it look as if it's an exposed roof, and I suppose they'll match the weather outside the station... Why they've chosen to do it this way is a mystery to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.