Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 470 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Smile, you were on HTF candid camera :lol: I know of 4-5 members on here that were there today. Lets see who he got.

Seemed like almost everyone I follow on Twitter was there waiting this evening.

I've got about a dozen on camera as well as the reason softs didn't occur on film as well. I won't explain the photo and what it is but lets just say the job is done. For those who have followed me, its the same reason Cheetah Hunt didn't open on media day for Briman and myself.

And there was a TM standing by the arm after the cover got blown off telling people no pictures were allowed. I'm just curious that if Optimus is complete what is in those crates and why was the sign turned off?

- - - Updated - - -

So is Optimus looking weathered on purpose? Im assuming so...

Yes :thumbs: he is supposed to be looking battle-worn

I've got about a dozen on camera as well as the reason softs didn't occur on film as well. I won't explain the photo and what it is but lets just say the job is done. For those who have followed me, its the same reason Cheetah Hunt didn't open on media day for Briman and myself.

Hmmmm, I think I sort of remember you telling us about Cheetah Hunt on media day. Can I guess or you want to keep it quiet?

I left there before 5 :look: although i did get a clear look at Optimus Primes right arm and it looks like his left arm has his energon blade on the end of it. That's at least what I could make out from the shape under the brown plastic. It looks almost like he'll be hunched over with the blade drawn back like he's "protecting" us as we enter the building.

I saw your pic on twitter getting you groove on with Bumblebee and Scarlett :lol:

And there was a TM standing by the arm after the cover got blown off telling people no pictures were allowed. I'm just curious that if Optimus is complete what is in those crates and why was the sign turned off?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes :thumbs: he is supposed to be looking battle-worn

:thumbs: Definitely makes sense! i had always thought he would come out looking like Mr. Clean :lol:

From this evening and sorry about them being a mess. I was just snapping away!

How in the world did I miss you (and miss getting in your photos)? :lol:

I was over in between the Supply Vault and entrance most of the time I was over there, and now I know where you were sitting and can't believe I never saw/noticed you. Of course, I don't see DH either, and he and I were chatting for about 20 minutes over there before he left. I stuck around for CineSpec, and to kick some butt on MIB.

So, I see a pic of a man with an ID lanyard around his neck carrying a box. I assume that box holds the reason softs did not occur today or at least has something to do with it.

I was over in between the Supply Vault and entrance most of the time I was over there, and now I know where you were sitting and can't believe I never saw/noticed you. Of course, I don't see DH either, and he and I were chatting for about 20 minutes over there before he left. I stuck around for CineSpec, and to kick some butt on MIB.

I'm like a Ninja :nunchucks:

I was surprised he didn't get any of you or DH, you 2 I would have figure he would have gotten a bunch of :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The best shot is the one you took of a girl walking by and in the background is some creeper staring at her thru a window :lol:

I didn't even know where you guys were otherwise I would of said something. Did you guys not check the website while you were there? If I had known I would of shot you both a PM with a location :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Take off the invisibility cloak and say hi some time (and I always like some competition on MIB). :lol:

I wouldn't want to ruin your day :mib: