Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 468 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
I can't help but think its a bad sign when they walk 8 pizzas in a back door, and I've seen oceanearing here. Long night ahead?

Was able to ride this during TM Previews. Amazing. Simply amazing.

There were supposed to be Soft Previews today, but for some reason, nothing has happened yet. They started posting wait times internally for the ride and word was out that softs were supposed to happen today amongst many upper-level employees.

The first softs are usually the last few hours of the day. Fewer guests in the park. Less time for passholders to mobilize. Ie less of an issue if they have to close it suddenly.

there are some good youtube videos of the queue now from Orlandoattractions magazine and a couple others if anyones looking. I like to see them since I have months to wait before Ill get to see it in person

I took off after I got some news, shame on you guys for not raising your hands :lol:

Hm, well I have nothing else going on , so I'm just sitting on some steps down from the entrance.

Just a thought, but I don't see a reason why you need to camp out at the entrance unless you really want to. All TMs at the entrances to other rides should have radios that they can use to check and see if TF is open. I see no reason why you can't enjoy the rest of the park.

In any matter, I don't think it's happening today... but for future reference!