Springfield Expansion | Page 194 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cletus looks great!! I wish we could have a closer look, and see through the windows :lol:

Here's a couple more pics from @OrlandoInformer:

Extended queue for Kang & Kodos... or Duff Gardens? [HASHTAG]#TheSimpsons[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL
BLhMBKMCEAAOHnw.jpg:large

Believe it or not, a team member at Kwik-E-Mart just told me Fast Food Blvd opens June 1st [HASHTAG]#TheSimpsons[/HASHTAG] @UniversalORL
BLhPwomCMAAX05M.jpg:large

Thanks, OrlandoInformer!!

Extended queue for Kangs, does anybody read these threads or do they just look at the pretty pictures? :shrug:

I know additions, new additions and expanding parts of the park to be more like their star attractions helps with the overall experience and living on the world of the characters, I get that part. But I'm still no completely sold on this expansion. I "like" The Simpsons attraction, but it's surely not something I ride often at USF. Hearing of this expansion kind left me scratching my head, and part of me deep down wanted to see the return of BTTF The Ride, I know, not in this lifetime, but still. I was never really a big fan of The Simpsons, but again, that's my preference and oddness I suppose. I am looking forward to seeing this side of the park get some much needed TLC, but at the same time, still on the fence about it. Sorry for the ramblings, I haven't had my morning coffee yet, hah!

I think you simply underestimate the love for the Simpsons. A lot of guests really love the ride. I've always viewed this addition as a "plus" for the park. It's nothing revolutionary but it's really helping round out the park and adding to the overall experience of the guests.

I'm sorry but after seeing this nobody should be complaining about our Moe's façade. Also I really like the look of Cletus' Chicken Shack. I'm wondering what the inside is going to look like for it.

The insides aren't really themed to the individual restaurants from what I understand, save for Moe's. The insides open to a central area.

The insides aren't really themed to the individual restaurants from what I understand, save for Moe's. The insides open to a central area.

The central area is behind Cletus', Moe's, and Krusty's. That is where all the food counters will be, as well as central dining. But there will also be dining areas "inside" Cletus' and Krusty's. The dining area inside Krusty's will be themed accordingly, I can only assume Cletus' will also be themed "inside".

7 total zones with minor theming that pay respects to each "franchise"

7 total zones with minor theming that pay respects to each "franchise"

7 zones within the building or the whole of Fast Food Blvd, to include Duff Gardens and Lard Lads?

I'm thinking... and tell me if I am correct:
1 Krusty Burguer
2 Moes's
3 Cletus
4 Frying Dutchman
5 Taco Fresho
6 Duff Gardens
7 Lard Lad Donuts

7 zones within the building or the whole of Fast Food Blvd, to include Duff Gardens and Lard Lads?

1 Krusty Burguer
2 Moes's
3 Cletus
4 Frying Dutchman
5 Taco Fresho
6 Duff Gardens
7 Lard Lad Donuts

I think that's correct :thumbs:
If we have offerings from each of these, I'll be happy.

1 Krusty Burguer
2 Moes's
3 Cletus
4 Frying Dutchman
5 Taco Fresho
6 Duff Gardens
7 Lard Lad Donuts

Nashville is correct in that Luigi's Pizza is one of them. I do not think you can count Duff Gardens as that is a separate entity.

Oh! Good point! So then there must be another one I'm missing :shrug:
1 Krusty Burguer
2 Moes's
3 Cletus
4 Frying Dutchman
5 Taco Fresho
6 Luigi's Pizza
7 ??? (Maybe KFP will be inside after all?)

I believe there is definitely an Asian station, which would be covered by KFP, or whatever they end up calling it.