Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 505 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
The outside que is only used for overflow, it is located behind their Universal movie display centre. It also provides great views into the Phantom sound stage when the doors are open. If you look on google maps you can see it. Look to the left of the transformers construction site then down a little and there is a red roof. Thats the outside que.

The phantom sound stage?? What's that?

Slightly off topic question. I might purchase an annual pass today (after taking a year off) so I can check out Transformers. My question is, does anyone expect the WWOHP expansion to be in soft opening status before the year is up which would be 6/5/2014? I would hate for my pass to expire just before.

Slightly off topic question. I might purchase an annual pass today (after taking a year off) so I can check out Transformers. My question is, does anyone expect the WWOHP expansion to be in soft opening status before the year is up which would be 6/5/2014? I would hate for my pass to expire just before.

If you do the Flex Pay option you can extend by a month or two if you need to and pay only for those months.

Wow really? That is really helpful to know, because I never do the flex pay option. That would totally solve the problem, thanks!

Yes after one year it converts to month to month. The monthly amount goes up a little because it will be 1/12 of the full price without the deposit.

Yes after one year it converts to month to month. The monthly amount goes up a little because it will be 1/12 of the full price without the deposit.

But I heard it has to be at least Preferred right? Supposedly the Power Pass is blocked out entirely for next summer?

But I heard it has to be at least Preferred right? Supposedly the Power Pass is blocked out entirely for next summer?
Yes power pass is blocked out for a pretty long period of time, presumably to account for greater crowds with WWOHP.

I know for me at least the amount I would end up paying for parking would be greater than the difference.

I was planning on going for the passholder previews this weekend. I am wondering if maybe the best bet is to check into a hotel Sunday, walk over Sunday night to see if they're just letting people in, and then if I don't get to ride then I have a second chance on Monday morning with the official preview. Does that sound like a good plan?

Ill be there Monday morning for AP previews. My wife and I are celebrating our first yr anniversary Sunday and her gift to me was being able to go and ride TFs! Best wife ever lol

It was interesting to see Adirondack as one of the sponsors on the TEA annoucement. That leads me to believe that perhaps they built the OP statue. Large character sculptures are one of things that they specialize in.

Am I correct in that it opens in morning for passholders .Then closes till 6-8pm and runs a few hours .
I was just wondering when they will let it run all day .
I assume they have to test that before grand opening day.

Way to early to tell. But it's possible.

Am I correct in that it opens in morning for passholders .Then closes till 6-8pm and runs a few hours .
I was just wondering when they will let it run all day .
I assume they have to test that before grand opening day.

They haven't opened that early yet. It all really depends on what the programmers still have to do, what issues they've had, ect.