Springfield Expansion | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Question for all. I could dig through the thread, but I'm being lazy for the moment.

Has anyone gotten sick as a direct result of eating here?

Not to my knowledge why?

I've been hearing some people being ill after eating, but nothing confirmed. Just murmurs. Probably two people got sick and it has somehow become 20.

Shouldn't have mentioned anything. Ignore me. I've eaten there and have not gotten sick. And if the guy who had like everything on the menu from earlier in this thread didn't get sick (even though it even upset my stomach a little!) then I think everything is fine.

:)

I guess I'll stay away from eating there from now on. I usually have bad luck with theme park food. I do the Dwntown Disney Chalk Festivals during Festival of the Masters and they gives complimentary food tickets for Pollo Campero. I always get sick when I eat there. Last time I found a spleen in my chicken so I brought it to the manager. No one cared. :bang: it needs to be shut down.

I guess I'll stay away from eating there from now on. I usually have bad luck with theme park food. I do the Dwntown Disney Chalk Festivals during Festival of the Masters and they gives complimentary food tickets for Pollo Campero. I always get sick when I eat there. Last time I found a spleen in my chicken so I brought it to the manager. No one cared. :bang: it needs to be shut down.

Don't let a few reports deter you. I am sure the food is fine and many many people have eaten there and are fine.

Gave me some seriously ****ed up gas but I was fine and I have a weak stomach with a past. I spent a lot of time in my adolescents in and out of Nemours Children's Hospital trying to figure it out! So if I can eat there you folks are fine :lol:

I've been hearing some people being ill after eating, but nothing confirmed. Just murmurs. Probably two people got sick and it has somehow become 20.

Shouldn't have mentioned anything. Ignore me. I've eaten there and have not gotten sick. And if the guy who had like everything on the menu from earlier in this thread didn't get sick (even though it even upset my stomach a little!) then I think everything is fine.

:)

Have you been hearing it from TMs or guests? Because the other thing to factor in is the IFFF mini grill has a reputation for making TMs sick.