Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Are they running behind on tour tickets right now? I'm anxious to purchase my tickets.

Also, are the tours limited to a certain size? Not sure if they ever sell out.
Response from my request for information.

Good morning Jim,

We are hoping to have this information very soon. I would suggest checking back later next week to see if that information is available. You can also check our website from time to time.

Thank you for inquiring.

Eliza Hull

Senior Coordinator

VIP Experience/Guest Services/VIP Reservations

Universal Orlando Resort

Not sure if this is the right thread but I'm pretty disappointed that the event is only open until 12am on the 2nd weekend. I don't think that I've ever been when it's closed that early. I've taken a few years off but I went the same time in 2010 and it was opened until 2. Is this something that has recently changed in the past 2 years?

Are RIP tours worth the cost?

If you like sets then yes, or If you like to take pictures. we like to make our own photo ops.
Like this one of me:
HHNsfallingtoyourdeathphotoop_zps8cff9886.jpg

They also give you insights into the houses, you tour, and information about the event that you would never be able to notice in the houses when staffed and with the lights off.

If you like sets then yes, or If you like to take pictures. we like to make our own photo ops.
Like this one of me:
They also give you insights into the houses, you tour, and information about the event that you would never be able to notice in the houses when staffed and with the lights off.
This is describing the Unmasking tour, not the RIP tour. Completely different.

question about the tours guys???

first it says there are two tour time and than the option to buy both?? i know the tour consists of three houses but is each timed tour different houses? is the morning menance tour different from the afternoon abomination?

and second on the arkcane tour i notice it says it doesnt start till 7 pm?? so how will this tour work if the houses are live sets??

Last edited:
The option to do both tours confused me too. Why would you do both if they are the same tours with the same three houses?

Also, can anyone recommend a good tour guide to ask for?

I called the VIP line and both tours are different so it's a total of 6 houses shown if you do both.

The Unmasking tours?
When I call do they say they are not available yet just the RIP.

- - - Updated - - -

This is describing the Unmasking tour, not the RIP tour. Completely different.

My reading comprehension at time of the morning was pretty bad.

ok need some clarification...your telling me that the morning tour shows different houses than the afternoon tour?? (unmasking the horror)