Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh Ok, had no idea.

Its all good. Usually when they come in they claim we have to put up the dislay immediately. Also a tip, if you come in the day after it ends and ask for the display you will most likely get it. Otherwise, it will end up in the cardboard box bailer to be crushed.

We're given special instructions on when to put up our displays. Its Universals fault for communicating that date.

There might have been a lack of communication after HHN delayed their final announcement.

Its all good. Usually when they come in they claim we have to put up the dislay immediately. Also a tip, if you come in the day after it ends and ask for the display you will most likely get it. Otherwise, it will end up in the cardboard box bailer to be crushed.

Thanks for the tip! :thumbs: Do the displays have some other design on the sides that are not seen on the above pic?

Haven't posted here for a while now but couldn't resist following the website reveal - really looking forward to this year - can't wait!

Now i'm not usually the person who sees something that's not there on HHN websites, but I can't help feeling that Bloody Mary is on the monitor in the 4th picture of Havoc:Derailed.
I would post the picture from the site - but as I've not posted in a while not sure if I can post pics from other sites!

I'm sure it's just a cameo but with Bloody Mary being my 1st and favourite icon I was happy to see her on the site...that is if I'm not seeing things :shifty:

Are you allowed to take the tickets off without activating them? I would like to hang them up on my "HHN Wall", that I've started.

Attractions:

-Transformers
-RRR
-Mummy
-MIB
-Despicable Me
-Simpsons

And...

-SHREK!?

:inquisitive:

I seriously wonder what their logic behind opening Shrek up is, as I can't imagine it gets a lot of seats filled during the event. What weirds me out even more is that they didn't open it in 11' and 12' even though there was no scarezone in that area that year, so why now? :lol:

What's even more hilarious is the description they have for it on the site:

Help Shrek and Donkey rescue Princess Fiona in an all-new adventure you’ll see, hear, and FEEL as special effects put you in the middle of the fairytale fun.

All-New?...what? I wouldn't exactly call an attraction that's been around for over ten years "all-new". :rofl:

How come no T2?

They would have to pay the extra money to the actors, and I guess the low attendance it would get during HHN wouldn't make it worth it. The last year it was open was in 2006 and from what I recall, it was a complete ghost town.

(EDIT: Got beaten to it.)

What I want to know is why not E.T.? I mean, if they're opening up Shrek... :lol: